Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government (891 Views)

APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by donmalcolm21(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
PDP was supposed to be the main opposition to this APC led Federal government but their internal bickering has made them to be relegated to the background.

Today, different individuals and group have taken up the gauntlet and they are now championing the voice of the opposition. The individuals or groups to me are

FAYOSE

IPOB

AFENIFERE

APC ( They are opposing their own policy)

WIKE

RENO OMOKRI

FEMI FANI KAYODE

Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by donmalcolm21(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nairaland wailers are also doing a good job

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by Princesaha: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nawa ooo....na you create thread, na you still be first to comment. It seems you are selfish and stingy. I no just wan vex for you and make you no provoke me more on top the one Chelsea de do me right now.
Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by donmalcolm21(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Princesaha:
Nawa ooo....na you create thread, na you still be first to comment. It seems you are selfish and stingy. I no just wan vex for you and make you no provoke me more on top the one Chelsea de do me right now.
It's better you leave before i ll call Efcc for you
Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by spartan117(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Social media users

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by eyeview: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
APC is a band of rebels and like every other rebel, once they gain victory, they turn on themselves and fight each other.
APC is fighting to dismantle PDP.
APC is fighting the Senate.
APC is fighting Suleiman Johnson.
APC is fighting the Nigerian Judges.
APC is fighting journalists

Rebels don't need opposition to fight. They just fight.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by able20(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
APC members are the major opposition to APC

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by Fmartin(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
currency speculators, nass, judiciary and biusness men
Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by donmalcolm21(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lalasticlala fp naa
Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by donmalcolm21(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lalasticlala fp naa.
Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by ZombieTERROR: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Lalasticlala fp naa.
You dey call Lala on top this ur dry kpomo thread...
Go kill a snake first
Re: Who Has Been The Real Opposition To This APC Government by donmalcolm21(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

You dey call Lala on top this ur dry kpomo thread...
Go kill a snake first
Is he alright

(1) (Reply)

Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad / BREAKING: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m / My Lord, Why Not Close Down The Court? A Letter to CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.