Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Just Curious - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just Curious (370 Views)

Curious To Note That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Curious by emmaak2(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
PLEASE IS LIKE THE AUTO SECTION IS MAINLY FOR TOYOTA CAMRY ALONE

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT ABOUT THIS MODEL THAT THE OWNERS ARE SELLING?
Re: Just Curious by coolsegun2002: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmaak2:
PLEASE IS LIKE THE AUTO SECTION IS MAINLY FOR TOYOTA CAMRY ALONE

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT ABOUT THIS MODEL THAT THE OWNERS ARE SELLING?

Are u trying to be sarcastic?? ....i would like to assume u are Nigerian...if u are actually not..

In Nigeria, japanese vehicles like toyota and honda are like pure water..means they are all over the place cos they are the fairly luxury brand most local champion Nigerian that can't afford Mercedes, Bentley etc can afford.

Don't get me wrong, there are also crazily expensive toyota and honda brands..what I mean is, with about 2.5 -3.5 million you'll get a very great tokunbo toyota or honda dat will turn a couple of heads in ur neighbourhood and people will still look at you like chairman without really spending what will build an estate in some people's area.

the regular sale on nairaland is a good sign. 3 out of every 5 car on a Nigerian road is a toyota or honda...meaning u get the parts easily if u wanna fix and u get to sell quicker when you ready to upgrade...

Go for a toyota... u can't go wrong with a toyota. But if u rich enough....shoot man ......a bentley or maybach is at the next shop..
Re: Just Curious by emmaak2(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Are u trying to be sarcastic?? ....i would like to assume u are Nigerian...if u are actually not..

In Nigeria, japanese vehicles like toyota and honda are like pure water..means they are all over the place cos they are the fairly luxury brand most local c
hampion Nigerian that can't afford Mercedes, Bentley etc can afford.

Don't get me wrong, there are also crazily expensive toyota and honda brands..what I mean is, with about 2.5 -3.5 million you'll get a very great tokunbo toyota or honda dat will turn a couple of heads in ur neighbourhood and people will still look at you like chairman without really spending what will build an estate in some people's area.

the regular sale on nairaland is a good sign. 3 out of every 5 car on a Nigerian road is a toyota or honda...meaning u get the parts easily if u wanna fix and u get to sell quicker when you ready to upgrade...

Go for a toyota... u can't go wrong with a toyota. But if u rich enough....shoot man ......a bentley or maybach is at the shop..

NOTED

(1) (Reply)

Very Sharp Reg 2010 Toyota Camry SE Full Options / Registered Bmw X6 / Just In:-extremely Clean Toks 2007 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.