Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila (68671 Views)

Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria / The Main Reason Why Ahmed Musa Got Into A Fight With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
NubiLove:
She married a muslim man and she expected that he would not marry another woman if he can afford it? undecided

I am not a muslim but let us be objective here, why did she marry a muslim man if she wanted to be the only wife?

There is a woman in my former place of work that told me categorically that one of the reasons why she became a christian (catholic) was because she didn't want to marry a muslim man that can end up marry more women later in life... since Islam allows it.

@Buharimustgo
I swear to God, I ve a former neighbor, staunch Catholics, Ibo by tribe, he is married to 2wives.
Both wives re Catholics.
The man was excommunicated then, though I don't know as of now if he is still a Catholic
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by EbolaParasite: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
NubiLove:

Yes, she knows that he might be carrying girlfriends outside but he has not married a second wife and has never mentioned the idea to her... she herself admitted it - she is okay with him carrying girlfriend BUT he must not let her know about it.

As long as he doesn't bring another woman into their home to cause extra troubles she is cool with it - a lot of Nigerian women prefer this option to outright polygamy!

PS: It is not about cheating or being loyal... it is about NOT bringing another woman to cause troubles and competition in their homes!

This is the point i am trying to make. If you women only understood men. "She is okay with him having girlfriends if he doesn't mention it to her"
She is in denial. Girlfriends break homes way more than outright second wives. Wait till the husband stops paying school fees and neglects his responsibilities because of the numerous dubai trips and expensive trips with his "side chicks".
I am not saying it is better to have a second wife. I am just saying those women that think they are better off without a second wife in the mix are in denial.

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by EbolaParasite: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
5oyad:

And in your world- men with many wives dont have many girlfriends? Polygamy and adultery are not mutually exclusive

I will ignore your post because you failed to understand the context and just jumped into the discuss. Anybody seeing your post would think i am an advocate for polygamy. Please read well before jumping into a discussion.
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
FrancaCC:
Men sef Must he marry another wife? Must he even keep a mistress? He will still go for a third wife I give up
he is entitle to it as a muslim man
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by mystmoze(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Buharimustgo:
So after the beautiful first wife suffered and endured everything when u were and had nothing,this is what u want to pay her with?Ahmed Musa this is not fair at all,she deserves to enjoy with you despite her differences which u didn't notice when u were a poor church rat
this girl abi woman jamila wasn't even de girl dat suffered fr him o or with him..de real girl was de girl dat jos 2008 crisis separated him from...her father hotel wadata hotel was burnt down during de said crisis by musa frnds
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I swear to God, I ve a former neighbor, staunch Catholics, Ibo by tribe, he is married to 2wives.
Both wives re Catholics.
The man was excommunicated then, though I don't know as of now if he is still a Catholic

How many of such occurrences do you hear of from Igbos or Catholics? Now compare that with Muslim men... then you know why some women feel their chances are better with someone that doesn't follow a religion that endorses polygamy.
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by opribo(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2017
One aspect of Islam that my body likes, freedom to marry more than one wife.
The more the merrier.
It's normal.
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by petitejolie(f): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2017
this musa like beta tin o. he doesn't love his wife after all. for allowing her go because of another woman nd I'm sure d woman refused because d oda lady is not an afusa, mriamat, safiya, farida. their problem sha

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by blesoh(f): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2017
pedrilo:
u cn nt understand wat he said cos ur level of reasoning is abysmally low
Don't mind him, he's talking gibberish
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:19am On Apr 17, 2017
that was a yes or no question.
Chanchit:

Life is not fair bro. I'm a Christian, so my religion does not permit.
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Be enlightened, there are more men than women in the world.
twistedBalls:
Make dz girl no wail when he wanna get a third too, even the fourth sef, he's helping the female course grin grin grin more women than men so derogatory attitude is allowed, his religion allows multi-national marriages. grin
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2017
you dont have an iota of sense. Quite the vers and the chapter of the bible that permits extra marital or forever shut up.
kellybently:

but ur religion permit extra marital affairs.*adultery and furnication)
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:37am On Apr 17, 2017
If you dont know that the bible commands christians to only marry one wife then you are not a Christian.
Mcreloaded:
As a christian where is it written that a man can only marry one wife when most of the great men in the bible married more than one please leave Christianity out of this issue

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Does your religion allow bombing? If not why its common practice?
Ateeku06:

But did your religion allow keeping Mistress? if not why it's common practice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Post the verse of the bible that permits such evil or forever hold your peace.
MiddleDimension:
if you.are.christian, then your religion allows more than a wife

3 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:47am On Apr 17, 2017
It is never possible to love two people equally and as such it is never possible to treat 2 people you don't love equally the same.
majalisa:
ok treat them equally sire, is it possible for you to treat them equally within your human limits?
Materially very possible, emotionally impossible, asexually possible, sexually impossible
Sir, theoretical possible but practically impossible

2 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Amberon: 1:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Yes and not just that, they have known each other since they were kids and lived on the same street in kano.
ewosk:
undecided

I do not support divorce but did she really marry Musa... When he had Nothing

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Apparently, she didn't care, why are you trying to project what you would have done on the poor lady. You are not HER and this is not about you.

Did the religion also tell you that it is mandatory for her to accept polygamy? undecided

You could STFU, you know?

Chanchit:

Let's just face the harsh reality, the lady is selfish. if their religion permits, she could just have succumb to pressure. She would be the highest loser at the end of the day cos the incoming wife now becomes No1 because of her strong head.
Even if the new wife is a gold digger, she just made the gold digging easier by leaving the mine

6 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 17, 2017
You need counseling to tube able to use your brain. Pray tell when in the Quran is she mandated to stay with Ahmed?
MrOlai:
Ahmed Musa is a Muslim. In Islam, a Muslim man is allowed to marry two, three or maximum of four wives. Marrying two wives and and being faithful to them is a virtue and rewarding before God when compared to the evil of committing adultery with just one wife.

Jamila needs counselling from Muslim scholars. If truly she is a Muslim, she shouldn't go against what God has legislated.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by AuroraB(f): 2:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Chanchit:

Let's just face the harsh reality, the lady is selfish. if their religion permits, she could just have succumb to pressure. She would be the highest loser at the end of the day cos the incoming wife now becomes No1 because of her strong head.
Even if the new wife is a gold digger, she just made the gold digging easier by leaving the mine
Shove it. Lose at what? Why is her feelings and decision your headache. She chose not to be a co-wife, and she stood by it. You expect her to remain in the marriage unhappy like most of them do
Don't make this about you. You could have said nothing on this issue, but you needed likes from biased minds like you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by jimcoservices: 3:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Women don't like the truth. If ones religion permits him to have 3 or 4 wives why not bear since u r already aware. Only u want chop all money abi. Babe e no go work let that girl and family also enjoy
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by madjune(m): 3:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Maski87:
Unless you never chop akwa ibom woman you no go understand why Musa go die for this woman, for this nigeria, na akwa ibom woman take first for romance

Na lie. Aba boys dey chop dem steady but still go back to marry ibo women.
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by MizTyna(f): 4:28am On Apr 17, 2017
hedonistic:

Don't be silly. What did she suffer and endure? This kind of useless mentality makes me very angry. So he shouldn't marry a second wife if he so desires - a privilege that his culture and religion entitles him to?

Let the ungrateful and deluded wife go and suffer and endure to make her own money, or to marry another premiership footballer, if it is that easy. She wants to be the solo madam to enjoy all the thousands of pounds that enter every week all alone - because she is the one that helped him get the contract or that empowers him to train and perform on the pitch abi?

Bloody parasites and hopelessly deluded creatures.

It is not always about money. It is infact rarely about money. Why do you think money is all the guy brings to the table? You really think at this stage she cares about the money? That is insulting especially to the husband

But I do not really like this 'she suffered with him' cry people cry though

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Chigold101(m): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Buharimustgo:
So after the beautiful first wife suffered and endured everything when u were and had nothing,this is what u want to pay her with?Ahmed Musa this is not fair at all,she deserves to enjoy with you despite her differences which u didn't notice when u were a poor church rat
When did Musa married his first wife? How long are they married or should I say were they married?
Musa na muslem and they marry at least 4 wives and anyone getting married to a muslem should at least expect that...
Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by kellybently(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Amberon:
you dont have an iota of sense. Quite the vers and the chapter of the bible that permits extra marital or forever shut up.
my brother not by vers. we see reverend father that have girlfriend. lot of married pastors caught pant down. Visit celestial church and see how olusho dey Bleep iya ijo and all omo ijo.

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by 5oyad: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2017
kellybently:

my brother not by vers. we see reverend father that have girlfriend. lot of married pastors caught pant down. Visit celestial church and see how olusho dey Bleep iya ijo and all omo ijo.

Is it imam with 4 wives that does not have girlfriend? Pls dont annoy us this morning with nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by NaijaBlend: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2017

The source confirmed that Musa’s decision to take another wife as permitted by his religion was met with vehemently rejected by Jamila and this was causing constant altercations between the couple which has now culminated to their separation.

The wife insisted she could not cope with another woman but Musa was adamant about going ahead with it. “He is a devout Muslim and a responsible husband and instead of keeping mistresses he chose to legally marry a new wife as permitted by his religion.

If you don't want your husband to marry a second wife, then, you should leave Islam or you shouldn't marry a Muslim. Jamila should have known that!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by vibeskartel101: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2017
you yab muslims yet your religion allows you to have girlfriends aside your wife,is churchill a muslim, is ubi franklin a muslim, is apostle suleiman a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by LionDeLeo: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2017
5oyad:

No be adultery join am with Juliet. Muslim men are clowns- they go round committing adultery and when they getstuck in one kitten they pull out the polygamy trump card. Then the vicious cycle starts again. Only self control can prevent adultery not polygamy

CC
honeric01, semid4lyfe, seun.

1 Like

Re: Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila by Myself2(m): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=emefavHowever, sources said the player actually had altercations with his wife but never beat her after Jamila queried him for posting the picture of the ‘new’ lady on his Instagram page, calling her ‘my queen’.

The source refused to confirm if Musa had truly done the formal introduction with the family of the new woman whose name was given as Juliet Adeh Ujue but he said the former CSKA Moscow player seldom visits her people.

Ujue stays in Lekki, Lagos State, in a house acquired by Musa but the source said she could join him in the UK soon. “I can’t divulge that to you, Musa needs to come out.

There is no big deal if he got the new woman a house or cars because she is going to be his wife soon,” he added. Saturday Telegraph had spotted the lady with the Nigerian footballer a couple of times, the last place being the Super Eagles camp in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, after the match between the Super Eagles and the Foxes of Algeria.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/nigerian-player-musa-wife-mutually-part-ways/
[/quote]

Who be this olofofo tatafo source sef !!!!!
Other sources are busy blowing whistle to earn millions of dollars,you're here blowing whistle on top Ahmed Musa marriage,,,unto wetin nah Kontinu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) / Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears / Lionel Messi's Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.