Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know (807 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Smart41(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is America playing with fire? What if this is a trap which is meant to end America.

So, a few facts. Regardless of North Korea’s nuclear capabilities, they have enough heavy artillery within range of Seoul, South Korea to raze the city to the ground and kill thousands. North Korea would only need to land one or two low yield nuclear warheads on Seoul to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children. While North Korea would most certainly lose any military confrontation with the United States, they could inflict heavy damage to South Korea and Japan and kill millions.

There is one problem with all of this however. China is not going to sit back and allow a preemptive strike against North Korea by the United States. If Trump thinks for a minute he can bully China, he is in for one hell of a shock. Neither will Russia allow it for that matter. If you don’t think China and/or Russia can stop us, think again. Yes, they have the most advanced and powerful military in the world, no doubt. With China and/or Russia, it would not be a conventional conflict. It would go nuclear almost immediately. If you think their Missile Defense System will protect them (Us) , think again. It was never designed to defend against a massive nuclear strike.

Russia alone has enough nuclear firepower to turn the United States into an uninhabitable radioactive wasteland and China is no slouch either. China has the Dong Feng-5 ICBM, it carries 3 to 5 warheads of 5 megatons each. You drop one of those warheads on a city like Los Angeles and 2 million people reach 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit in less than a second. Another 4 million would be severely burned and dying or dead. Peak overpressures of 20psi would spread out over 28 square miles. Overpressures of 20psi are instantly fatal to humans and will severely damage if not destroy reinforced concrete buildings. Overpressures of 5psi would spread out over 170 square miles. Overpressures of 5psi will destroy most residential structures and the fatality rate is almost 90%. I haven’t even talked about the heat blast, or the air blast, or the radiation. Keep in mind, this is just one warhead, just one.

This is not a game folks, this is as real as it gets. Iraq and Afghanistan were nothing. If the US launch a preemptive strike against North Korea and China responds, which they most certainly will. You can also bet Putin would respond to back up China. We will be looking at a global nuclear exchange. The exchange would kill, by most estimates, 2/3rds of the worlds human population. The after math of the exchange would destroy the base of the photosynthetic food chain, sending a wave of extinction across the Tree of Life. It is likely, by most estimate, humanity would end at the current generation.

So, if you think Trump has a good idea, I invite you to look at the big picture and reconsider. He would lead the world to that which is has tried to avoid for over 60 years, nuclear Armageddon. Why else do you think President's Clinton, Bush, and Obama have avoided a military confrontation with North Korea? They understood the consequences, it is clear Trump either doesn't understand, or simply doesn't care.

I rest my case.. .

2 Likes

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by plainol(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Trump is an idiot to me. He talks indecently and acts arrogantly. Nuclear war means condemned ecosystem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Smart41(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
plainol:
Trump is an idiot to me. He talks indecently and acts arrogantly. Nuclear war means condemned ecosystem.

He is running the presidency with 90% ego and 10% brains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
I am not a pro-America but i fink your analysi lacks objectivity. You only roofed one side of the building and left the other.

Smart41:
Is America playing with fire? What if this is a trap which is meant to end America.
No, America mean business this time around. There is a republican in power right now and not a yellow-bellied democrat. Hope you know what that means. Republican and war are 5&6

Smart41:
So, a few facts. Regardless of North Korea’s nuclear capabilities, they have enough heavy artillery within range of Seoul, South Korea to raze the city to the ground and kill thousands. North Korea would only need to land one or two low yield nuclear warheads on Seoul to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children. While North Korea would most certainly lose any military confrontation with the United States, they could inflict heavy damage to South Korea and Japan and kill millions.
It is easier to think that North korea will raze south korea to the ground than to think America will be taking selfie in Pentagon and let North korea go unpunished. A single launch of nuclear strike by North korea will not go unreplied. Well, I fink you are right here, North korea has nuclear capability to destroy Japan and south korea. But lets see who will live to tell the story in North korea

Smart41:
There is one problem with all of this however. China is not going to sit back and allow a preemptive strike against North Korea by the United States. If Trump thinks for a minute he can bully China, he is in for one hell of a shock. Neither will Russia allow it for that matter. If you don’t think China and/or Russia can stop us, think again. Yes, they have the most advanced and powerful military in the world, no doubt. With China and/or Russia, it would not be a conventional conflict. It would go nuclear almost immediately. If you think their Missile Defense System will protect them (Us) , think again. It was never designed to defend against a massive nuclear strike.
here u are talking about third world war. And it will be no win-win for either America, russia or even china. Nuclear holocaust. No one lives to tell the story.

Smart41:
Russia alone has enough nuclear firepower to turn the United States into an uninhabitable radioactive wasteland and China is no slouch either. China has the Dong Feng-5 ICBM, it carries 3 to 5 warheads of 5 megatons each. You drop one of those warheads on a city like Los Angeles and 2 million people reach 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit in less than a second. Another 4 million would be severely burned and dying or dead. Peak overpressures of 20psi would spread out over 28 square miles. Overpressures of 20psi are instantly fatal to humans and will severely damage if not destroy reinforced concrete buildings. Overpressures of 5psi would spread out over 170 square miles. Overpressures of 5psi will destroy most residential structures and the fatality rate is almost 90%. I haven’t even talked about the heat blast, or the air blast, or the radiation. Keep in mind, this is just one warhead, just one.
here, you are sounding like a Russian paid analyst. Why would you think that Russia and China will attack America and America would sit back?
FACT: America and Russia are the only two countries with stockpiles of nuclear warheads. China is just learning. A single click on google would suffice. And talking about nuclear race, china don't stand a chance here. America alone has over 8,000 warheads, second behind Russia - and the last time i ckecked china has about 78 or something. Surprised? Google is not far, confirm if i am lying.
You said Russia alone has enough firepower to turn America into an inhabitable radioactive wastelan? Well, i a, happy to also tell you that America alone has enough firepower to destroy the planet.

Smart41:
So, if you think Trump has a good idea, I invite you to look at the big picture and reconsider. He would lead the world to that which is has tried to avoid for over 60 years, nuclear Armageddon. Why else do you think President's Clinton, Bush, and Obama have avoided a military confrontation with North Korea? They understood the consequences, it is clear Trump either doesn't understand, or simply doesn't care.
I rest my case.. .
i am not advocating for war and i dnt have problem with north korea nuclear program, my problem is their leader, he shouldn't be trusted with nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Smart41(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
I am not a pro-America but i fink your analysi lacks objectivity. You only roofed one side of the building and left the other.

No, America mean business this time around. There is a republican in power right now and not a yellow-bellied democrat. Hope you know what that means. Republican and war are 5&6

It is easier to think that North korea will raze south korea to the ground than to think America will be taking selfie in Pentagon and let North korea go unpunished. A single launch of nuclear strike by North korea will not go unreplied. Well, I fink you are right here, North korea has nuclear capability to destroy Japan and south korea. But lets see who will live to tell the story in North korea

here u are talking about third world war. And it will be no win-win for either America, russia or even china. Nuclear holocaust. No one lives to tell the story.

here, you are sounding like a Russian paid analyst. Why would you think that Russia and China will attack America and America would sit back?
FACT: America and Russia are the only two countries with stockpiles of nuclear warheads. China is just learning. A single click on google would suffice. And talking about nuclear race, china don't stand a chance here. America alone has over 8,000 warheads, second behind Russia - and the last time i ckecked china has about 78 or something. Surprised? Google is not far, confirm if i am lying.
You said Russia alone has enough firepower to turn America into an inhabitable radioactive wastelan? Well, i a, happy to also tell you that America alone has enough firepower to destroy the planet.

i am not advocating for war and i dnt have problem with north korea nuclear program, my problem is their leader, he shouldn't be trusted with nuclear weapons.

I see you are a trumpist... i wouldn't start any argument with you because it won't make any difference... America is about to make a very big mistake.... read between the lines...in warri, if area boys wants to beat you, they will use one small boy to look for your trouble. If you fall for it, you know the rest of the story...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

I see you are a trumpist... i wouldn't start any argument with you because it won't make any difference... America is about to make a very big mistake.... read between the lines...in warri, if area boys wants to beat you, they will use one small boy to look for your trouble. If you fall for it, you know the rest of the story...
that is the problem with most of you guys on this section. What concerns Sambisa forest with Nuclear war? There is nothin in between your boring lines except jargons.
Like i said, your analysis is a monumental failure like North korea missille test. grin

1 Like

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Smart41(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
that is the problem with most of you guys on this section. What concerns Sambisa forest with Nuclear war? There is nothin in between your boring lines except jargons.
Like i said, your analysis is a monumental failure like North korea missille test. grin

Very typical of Trump supporters... I'm not surprised.

I won't stoop so low as to exchange words with you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Very typical of Trump supporters... I'm not surprised.

I won't stoop so low as to exchange words with you...
lolz, no offence. I am not a Trump forerunner. I am just trying to be sincere

1 Like

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Iskander2: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2017
WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN SARMAT 28 NICKNAMED SATAN2 BY THE WEST. JUST ONE OF IT CAN WIPE OUT AN AREA D SIZE OF FRANCE OR US STATE OF TEXAS

Re: American-north Korea Conflict - What You Should Know by Smart41(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Iskander2:
WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN SARMAT 28 NICKNAMED SATAN2 BY THE WEST. JUST ONE OF IT CAN WIPE OUT AN AREA D SIZE OF FRANCE OR US STATE OF TEXAS

We may just be on the brink of an Apocalypse

(1) (Reply)

King Mswati III Of Swaziland Makes 19-year-old Virgin His 14th Wife. / Palestinian Terrorist Kills 3 Israelis Outside West Bank Settlement(pic) / Wikipedia Updates Former President Of Zimbabwe 's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.