Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) (1038 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Suspected ATM Fraudster (Photo) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by Micky002(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls help rebroadcast.

This is to alert the general public that one Mr Adedayo Toyosi Emmanuel(pictured), a resident of Magodo in Lagos state, south western Nigeria is wanted for defrauding one Oluwasegun Ajayi, a resident of Osogbo, Osun state to the tune of #500000. The culprit, who has been a close friend of the victim since 2012 volunteered to help the victim with the travel documents and other logistics to Ghana for a business seminar organized by a Philippine based organization which was scheduled to commence on 17th April, 2017 as well as a three month visa to Dubai but absconded upon reception of the money from the victim.
All effort to contact Emmanuel proved abortive as all his phone lines have been switched off.
We will sincerely appreciate every information that will lead to his eventual apprehension. Thank you.

Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Common #500000
Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by ekensi01: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is this the kind of photo you put to say someone is wanted? this look like a nigga pic to me. op try and resurrect.
Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
How do you expect people to trace or locate this guy with this black and white side view picture? Are you aware that what you are doing is a crime because only the police or law enforcement agencies are 'legally' allowed to declare someone wanted.......

1 Like

Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by falcon01: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
wanted to bash you for uploading a pic like that . but i realized maybe its the only pic of him you have. so i will let it slide.
Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by Micky002(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
ekensi01:
Is this the kind of photo you put to say someone is wanted? this look like a nigga pic to me. op try and resurrect.

tnx. tho its only dis pix DAT I cn lay my hand on at d moment BT I'll look for a more suitable one
Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by Micky002(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
How do you expect people to trace or locate this guy with this black and white side view picture? Are you aware that what you are doing is a crime because only the police or law enforcement agencies are 'legally' allowed to declare someone wanted.......
ok
Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by ekensi01: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Micky002:

tnx. tho its only dis pix DAT I cn lay my hand on at d moment BT I'll look for a more suitable one
dat wil b beta cos u cant trace anybdy wit dat pic.
Re: Wanted: A Fraudster (photo) by Micky002(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
more

(1) (Reply)

7 Unbelievably Ironic Preacher Deaths / Alligator Spotted In A Woman's Backyard In Ghana - No One Knows How It Got There / Young Lady Killed By Police Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.