Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance (1118 Views)

Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Rate Buhari's Administration On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
I came across a headline I Have Met Your Expectations In Two Years, Buhari Tells Nigerians some days back. How true is this in your opinion?
Rate Nigerian president's performance on a scale of 1-5 with:

5↔ Excellent
4↔ Good
3↔ Manageable
2↔ Fair
1↔ Very poor

Lets go.
Seun Lalasticlala please move to fp.
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by malificent(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017

5 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by Earth2Metahuman: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Less than 1. He has not delivered in any sector

6 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by tuscani: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017

4 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by AirFireEarthH20: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nothing to rate him. He's worst leader ever; very unintelligent with no single leadership skills.

Oya BMC crew rate him 5
cc: sarrki, madridguy, Ngeneukwenu, DropShot, Omenkalives

8 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by Onwardvic(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is it not when you have made an attempt that you will be rated?
Unless we are rating his cluelessness

7 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by obonujoker(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
-100..... extremely poor...

6 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Higly, extremely, very poor -1

6 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by AirFireEarthH20: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
Higly, extremely, very poor -1

Op sorry, this one no go enter front page as many dey rate am poor so. If to say BMC crew see ur post first and rate am high, high plenty, it go enter front page sharpaly

4 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by ojobek: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2017

4 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by weyab: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
As in failure ratin Cos me not understandin
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by BeardedMeat(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Too low for zero

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by fergie001: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
sin 90°
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by cktheluckyman: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ipob yoots having a field day here...

As if there are Nigerians...

As if their votes and opinions change anything!

Buhari Till 2023!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by bennybaba(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari Till 2023!
... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by haffaze777(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by oduastates: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Security failings continue . Security is the chief responsibility of government.
Fulani herdsmen is a no no for me.
If he had shown any seriuosness in dealing with a he terrorism of his kinsfolks , maybe I would have given him a 2

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by Thalamus: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by greatgod2012(f): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari Till 2023!

Are you sure you really love this Buhari as you're claiming?
Even with his deteriorating health, you want him to still be in that rigorous office till 2023?

Do you even think office of the presidency is a child's work?

Except if you want him till then for your personal gain, if not, pity him now, he's someone's husband and father!

I honestly wish PMB will prioritize his health to be able to enjoy his old age in good health!

If he's my father, I'll sincerely advise him to step down and take care of his health. His children still need him around!

@post, that old man is not worth rating, he has done virtually nothing. And it's not totally his fault, his health, age and associates fail him!

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
greatgod2012:

Are you sure you really love this Buhari as you're claiming?
Even with his deteriorating health, you want him to still be in that rigorous office till 2023?

Do you even think office of the presidency is a child's work?

Except if you want him till then for your personal gain, if not, pity him now, he's someone's husband and father!

I honestly wish PMB will prioritize his health to be able to enjoy his old age in good health!

If he's my father, I'll sincerely advise him to step down and take care of his health. His children still need him around!

@post, that old man is not worth rating, he has done virtually nothing. And it's not totally his fault, his health, age and associates fail him!

So we should vote in PDP? Gerrrrrrrrra men!

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by kolaaderin: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
I will have to be candid here, even though many iPod believed Buhari has underperformed because of hatred, the fact is given the condition he meet this country, no one can do better than him among the political class of politicians we have presently.
Although he has failed in some aspects he remains the best option for now. Kindly let it be told that as for now we are yet to find a replacement for him and the way things are going we might not have a replacement till 2023 when we wouldn't have no choice than to change him due to no third term.
Please spear me the story that out of 170 million Nigerians don't we have capable hands? yes we did have better hands but its unfortunate they are yet to join politics or even show interest in various political post and if u feel you could do better, please join a party today and prove your value to deserve to be their candidate before 2019, else please shot a fooork up and watch as things unfolds for a better Nigeria.

For me Buhari is not God so he can't be excellent but I did give him a 4 out of 5.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by Sweetnik22(f): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
He'll get gud scores in his next life
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by otokx(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by greatgod2012(f): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

So we should vote in PDP? Gerrrrrrrrra men!

Both PDP and APC have failed woefully but since we're now in mono-political era, I think another person can still come out under the platform of APC, with that, baba will go and rest! He need it, he really need that rest, his age and health are his obstacles....... let another person take over, pity Buhari, I beg!
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by DrGoodman: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
kolaaderin:
I will have to be candid here, even though many iPod believed Buhari has underperformed because of hatred, the fact is given the condition he meet this country, no one can do better than him among the political class of politicians we have presently.
Although he has failed in some aspects he remains the best option for now. Kindly let it be told that as for now we are yet to find a replacement for him and the way things are going we might not have a replacement till 2023 when we wouldn't have no choice than to change him due to no third term.
Please spear me the story that out of 170 million Nigerians don't we have capable hands? yes we did have better hands but its unfortunate they are yet to join politics or even show interest in various political post and if u feel you could do better, please join a party today and prove your value to deserve to be their candidate before 2019, else please shot a fooork up and watch as things unfolds for a better Nigeria.

For me Buhari is not God so he can't be excellent but I did give him a 4 out of 5.

Nonsense and ingredients, so you think OBJ or GEJ met a perfect country? You are on a looooong thing cheesy
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by DrGoodman: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
greatgod2012:

Both PDP and APC have failed woefully but since we're now in mono-political era, I think another person can still come out under the platform of APC, with that, baba will go and rest! He need it, he really need that rest, his age and health are his obstacles....... let another person take over, pity Buhari, I beg!

Nobody can succeed to better this country. The laws are bad enough and the leaders are loving the status quo. The laws are made for the rich to continue to opress the poor.
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by greatgod2012(f): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
kolaaderin:

Please, tell me how the country was when OBJ got there!
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by greatgod2012(f): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

Nobody can succeed to better this country. The laws are bad enough and the leaders are loving the status quo. The laws are made for the rich to continue to opress the poor.

So, is this how we're going to be looking at them

Is this how we're going to be folding our hands and be looking at them turning Nigeria to their personal property?
Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
funny enough, to be fair to Nigerians and more especially to PMB, I will give him 4/5. one thing that we Nigerians failed to understand is that, the presidency of PMB was never the change we seek but the opportunity to make that change happened and It will never happened except with out collective Input.

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance by kolaaderin: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
MMMuazu:
funny enough, to be fair to Nigerians and more especially to PMB, I will give him 4/5. one thing that we Nigerians failed to understand is that, the presidency of PMB was never the change we seek but the opportunity to make that change happened and It will never happened except with out collective Input.

Thank you, Buhari has created that once in a life time opportunity for us to make that change but what do we have here, crazy phycos that just want to distroy the country for just ethno religious and hate for the man Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth Corper Sets Up Library For Agodi Prison Inmates / Shock As EFCC Reveals Owner Of Ikoyi House Where N15 Billion Was Discovered / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [21 June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.