Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka (53864 Views)

Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party / Peju Johnson Dances 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
My wife MUST have yansh, if she no get. I go help am get!
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by AlphaStyles(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
how I wish that her big Nash twerk fit boost Glo network
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
my brother you are a beggar
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
woooh....ok, this one na haram things woh.

da#mn dat thing must be really really soft
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Youngtrice(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yyeske:
They will bone us here in Onitsha and taking everything to Awka, OK ooo I no go talk
LOL. Bro, Awka na state capital na grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Youngtrice(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bollinger:

What acts? Are you people normal at all? You do realize that African women have been dancing like this for centuries? Or were you just born yesterday? Twerking is nothing more than a pimped up version of the way African women dance.
Yes, I'm normal. And twerking is not a pimped version of how African women dance, if You don't know what twerking is, You can help yourself with Google. I've seen African women dance, its nowhere close to twerking.

PS. Next time don't insult me. You can air your opinion without an insult. You should have some of respect for other people and their opinion.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yyeske:
They will bone us here in Onitsha and taking everything to Awka, OK ooo I no go talk
ofala festival nko? Glo supports too.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Bollinger(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Youngtrice:
Yes, I'm normal. And twerking is not a pimped version of how African women dance, if You don't know what twerking is, You can help yourself with Google. I've seen African women dance, its nowhere close to twerking.

PS. Next time don't insult me. You can air your opinion without an insult. You should have some of respect for other people and their opinion.

So where do you think the western world got the idea of twerking from? Have you seen a yoruba or igbo woman dance traditionally before? Everything is about the movement of the hips and waste. Hence why twerking is a pimped up version of it. And, i have zero respect for ignorant, hypocritical moral opinions.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by naija209: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
my brother you are a beggar

Is begging a crime?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by MNDY(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Just incase you don't know, I too like nyarinya. Big front, big back, Mercy Johnson I salute.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by wura2020: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

You forgot to include your account details.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Adebowale89(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
my brother you are executive beggar
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by naija2222: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
wura2020:

You forgot to include your account details.
You can find it here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3746047/afoma-fiona-amuzie-iredu-pregnant/1#55646887

Thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
warisdis Rubbish?! angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Ahmeduana(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
NA WHEN SHE COME DEY TAKE GET TIME TO TAKE DO THE WORK OF SPECIAL ADVISER?
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Wane2: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol this bloggers no go kill me no be only she twerks and shutdown glo mega music tour in awka, Na she twerks and causes earthquake in China, Tsunami in Japan and Hurricane in Korea. Idiots!!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by jude90(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
hmmmmm nice shape
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by bodeskii(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Yeeehh if u see yansh wey big, u go know say yansh pass yansh
Walhai.. shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by BALLOSKI: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
rose54321:
lol,
it hard to fault anything this lady does, i just like her...
mtswww
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by supereagle(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
She is making her millions.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Youngtrice(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

So where do you think the western world got the idea of twerking from? Have you seen a yoruba or igbo woman dance traditionally before? Everything is about the movement of the hips and waste. Hence why twerking is a pimped up version of it. And, i have zero respect for ignorant, hypocritical moral opinions.
Keep trying to sound intelligent when you're not. I really don't have time to argue with you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Bollinger(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Youngtrice:
Keep trying to sound intelligent when you're not. I really don't have time to argue with you.

Then don't.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dances & Shakes Her Backside At Glo Mega Music Tour In Awka by Ayobami7(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.