Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k (3375 Views)

Omg! Meet Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Who Got Married Before Her Mother(picture) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by Freeman50(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
A Whatsapp conversation between a Nigerian Lady and her father is currently making rounds on Social Media.
The lady buzzed her dad for some money, N30,000 to be precise for an excursion to Obudu. She noted that the payment for the excursion elapses on the 1st of May, adding that "The payment includes feeding, hotel accomodation & transporation".
As a Nigerian Father that he is, he read the chats, but refused to reply his daughter.. He even ignored her calls.. Not until she said she was gonna "Carry the course" if they payment been made.

Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by Freeman50(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
more

Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by Abukia404(f): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Op be sitting and forming rubbish.pa payana ko,ma gayana ni
Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by Moving4: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
lol
Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by Mille: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
The good old days.

I remember collecting 60k from my parents for a field trip to Obudu Cattle Ranch as part of a course.
Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by Punctual(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mille:
The good old days.

I remember collecting 60k from my parents for a field trip to Obudu Cattle Ranch as part of a course.

and you call that good old days? Shame!
Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by matrixme(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2017
The father be like, wehdone! I was there when they invented 419 grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2017
The father get experience grin

You cannot scam your father who scammed his father your grandfather using the same old tricks grin

Case closed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Father And His Daughter Who Needs N 30k by LarryBeryl(m): 4:39am On Apr 17, 2017
SCammer

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppi Welcomed Like A King In Cyprus(Photo+video) / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi / Banky W Cooking Delicious Food For His Wife Adesua Etomi(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.