Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers (1239 Views)

I Need Farmland For Lease In Ibadan / Need Farmland In Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
we have very good plantain suckers for sale at a affordable price, and if you need farm land to buy or rent around Akure Ondo state we can also get it for you. our farm is located in Akure, you are free to come and see things for yourself. you can call us on 08034295507.
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
ok will go there on Friday
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
how is the rain in ur area?
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 11:20am On May 04, 2017
thanks for those that called me and also for the few that got there farm lands. And for those are yet to pay for their land and pls pay in time and start planting now, if by next week you didn't show up you land will been given to another farmer. cos time is not on our side. thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 04, 2017
There is no secrecy in this site. Tell us the price to buy and lease and the area in akure. Many are interested but are afraid of scam. Be plain and dont expect us to call to know the price. Thats the style of scammers.
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by jesusmandator(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2017
Hmmm. if u need these services, u should call the person or at least try to verify the authenticity of what he is saying...

for people who are really interested in agric should make efforts too...

I have met with this OP and i ve transacted with him. in fact he took me like a brother ..

I have some pics from his plantain farm when l visited his farm and the land I am getting through him for this planting season.

Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by jesusmandator(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2017
that's the OP on his plantain farm...

1 Share

Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by jesusmandator(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
more...

Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
Okay so where in akure and how much is leasing
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by nssien123: 11:53am On May 05, 2017
he is not a scammer, i spoke with him and i ve seen the land he was talking about!!! smiley cheesy
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by nssien123: 11:58am On May 05, 2017
Trayoralas:
There is no secrecy in this site. Tell us the price to buy and lease and the area in akure. Many are interested but are afraid of scam. Be plain and dont expect us to call to know the price. Thats the style of scammers.
/ he is not a scammer, the place is a river basin in akure along the way going to owo.
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 08, 2017
Trayoralas:

are you ok with the reply you are getting from people who have called me and who have also visited my farm and the other farmland
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Op is real....i spoke with him today and He really enlightened me.
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2017
dayoemmy:
Op is real....i spoke with him today and He really enlightened me.
call me when you are back from Lagos, so that we can make arrangement on some of the farm sites.
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
heywhy4u:

call me when you are back from Lagos, so that we can make arrangement on some of the farm sites.

ok sir
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2017
planting period is going to an end gradually. we are in the last track now, so we need to be very quick if we still have something to plant. as for me confirm will be planting my 3rd set of maize now. let us try and do planting now before the rain stop.
Re: do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers by skubido(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
heywhy4u:
planting period is going to an end gradually. we are in the last track now, so we need to be very quick if we still have something to plant. as for me confirm will be planting my 3rd set of maize now. let us try and do planting now before the rain stop.

Please sir is there still available land for farming. I'm in ondo state and I would like to go into plantain faring. I called the number on your signature but its not reachable.

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm For Sale In Mararaba, Nasarawa State / Cotton Seed Cake And Sunflower Cake Wanted.... / Super Gene seedlings and seeds available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.