Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,548 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra (41359 Views)

Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / I Buy Phones From Armed Robbers To Resell As London Used–phone Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by robosky02(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
s not the carton of wine

na BABA GOD grin
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Codes151(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Easter n Christmas with people like this is fun!!! See grove? Enough drinks!!

My own, nothing dey d bring expect to come dey find
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by photoshoot(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Tiny23:
Thank God for his life.

Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by otokx(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Night movement in Nigeria is strongly discouraged.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by kbshow100(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Please how much does a tracker cost?
I need it ASAP
Location Abuja
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by chukel(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2017
The lesson from this thread is the importance of car tracker

1 Like

Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by photoshoot(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Tiny23:

Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by megareal: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
kabayomi:
Putting up his pics and name nor wise... B4 he was just a random person now they know who he is...

Ah swear, now its easier to locate the guy and punish him for getting his car back.

Social media has really dealt with our senses.

1 Like

Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by MrGerald(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2017
MrMoRitz:
I am happy for him...thank God...but if i read that story right, he went to drop off his "female" companion while he bought easter drinks for his family? Cheatin? Ayam not understanding..thank God for him anyways and between, i love the way the wines are arranged...na to manya to stupor lol
His family means parents, siblings, cousins in Igbo they're all regarded as family or brothers
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by orbgoblin: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2017
wow thank God for his life, there's no way this could have ended well if he got in the boot of that car with them.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Gangster1ms: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2017
kasheemawo:
Oh lawd give these people Biafra cry
Their crime is too much undecided
No be ur afonja pple enter biafra carry man motor run back to badagry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Kelechi2020(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
You can contact me if you want to know more about car trackers:price ,installation and types anywhere in Nigeria.....
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by fckmn24seg(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Davash222:
And they said Alcohol is bad..

Bless God
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by berrystunn(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
You get luck...you go buy drink as excuse, You live your wife go carry runs girl for short time Or go carry your babe what ever.

Any smart person will understand your story...
Ram.

HIV is real
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by lonelydora: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2017
See bar for car boot nah. Well arranged
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by cbeepz: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2017
wine......the first miracle of Jesus Christ.....
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Sirheny007(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2017
I think you should extend your greetings to Bacchus...the god of wine.. wink
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Onyenna(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
onome2013:
The married man went to pick his companion.And the wife will also read this story.
Thank you for your information that will destroy your friend's matrimonial home

And who said anything about marriage? Cos you saw family? ..... Family can be your dad, mum, siblings, cousins etc.....

That companion might be someone he intends to marry.. ..
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by hssl(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Give God the Glory!!!
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
kabayomi:
Putting up his pics and name nor wise... B4 he was just a random person now they know who he is...
You are very smart!
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Tycike: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chascop:
The Tracker served In the capacity of the "Whistle-blower".

I wonder how these armed men drove all the way from East-West without encountering the Policemen.

what a country .
The armed robbers are police officers.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by ibawon(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oh so Alcohol is good right??
Yesterday evening at Eleko Beach two guys took nothing less than 3 bottles of cheap wine each, then went along to drag their friend into the sea,
The funny thing was that I saw them carrying the guy from afar within the crowd.
6 minutes later, there was heavy crowd surrounding them...
Long story short the dude was dead he all this foamish thing was in his mouth I couldn't take his picture cos I don't do that shit.
All thanks to alcohol..
Nothing good can come from consuming alcohol, because you never know when you take too much..
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Reference(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
It is also good to live a simple, quiet life where 'outings' are of prime value because most people are vulnerable when they let loose and hoodlumns know this.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by longerthroat(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
at the mention of a trip to oko, I knew its gonna be to pick up girls... girls are very cheap there.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by mytym(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
kabayomi:

toprealman:
I won't be surprised to know that the so called bestfriend... whatever that means, is involved in this whole shii. Nollywood ko, modem in.

Exactly.

If he's not involved how did he get picture of wine bottles arranged in his friends car booth? I thought the car has been stolen and yet to be recovered.

Even if the friend victim took pictures prior​, the phone was stolen as well so it doesn't add up...

Or the story is one big lie.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by 400billionman: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
kabayomi:

That is how silly some people are.

Show off spirit .
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by 400billionman: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Obinnau:
And you can imagine the number of checkpoints between Akwa and Lagos. All these checkpoints are useless as a nipple on a breastplate. You are one hell of a lucky man.

Those check points do not work at Midnight.

I have driven from Lag to East 4pm to 12am.

I was only stopped once.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Georgeboy: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
new method coming up to escape fast money mongers.
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Georgeboy: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Davash222:
And they said Alcohol is bad..
Re: Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra by Georgeboy: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
u dey mind dem he who fail to drink lack wisdom........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic / Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.