Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo (18910 Views)

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Buhari Beefed Up Security Around Criminals - Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by tiwiex(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2017
I think he is defending the $43m heist. I suspect he is referring to PMB as Jesus. I wonder who the criminal is?
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by snezBaba: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2017
tonio2wo:

grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am!
Yeah yeah, now run along and go play outside!

Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by shaqhead: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Politicians have a way of quoting scriptures that suit their actions. Jesus was with criminals to preach the gospel to them and convert them, not to do business or eat the bread of deceit with them.
If ur post refers to Osibanjo quoting scriptures to suit himself...I dnt see any difference between what u said and what Osibanjo is quoted to have said!

We are called to be light of the world and enjoins us to be living episitles of what Christ embodies...so "preaching" as u narrowly want to define it does not necessarily mean that Osibanjo begins to do morning cry upandan in the Villa but living a life of non-compromise! How are we sure he doesnt preach?

Maybe a Joseph or a Daniel shd b vilified becos they were in the corridors of "heavy idolatory" powers?
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by annnikky(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
seguno2:

Good question.
Clarification loading.......
Waiting for d ansa undecided
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by thesicilian: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
tonymania:
. I believe u have a bitter mind against this man. I wonder what is wrong with what he has said & what u're saying. Guess u need to read what he said very well b4 concluding.
I have neither the right, interest or time to try to dissuade you from your beliefs.
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Empredboy(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Politicians have a way of quoting scriptures that suit their actions. Jesus was with criminals to preach the gospel to them and convert them, not to do business or eat the bread of deceit with them.
didn't he dine with tax collectors? Were tax collectors not refered as sinners in the Bible?
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by farem: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
Motherfucker2:

You mean your imaginary friend Jesus who turned water into wine, fed 5000 people with 2 sardines but couldn't handle 2 nails on the cross

How many times will i tell this man to stop smoking wet weed

Your name says it all about you!

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by tuscani: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2017
I never realised this man is as foolish as this
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by austinbrown: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
If to say SARS or Nigerian police dey that time them for arrest am o
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2017
True he was a friend and master to all of them...
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by siregaxamticks(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
I pray for the nairalanders that have made negative comments that you find mercy today. touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. I see that the harvest is plenty but the labourers are few. the light of God shall meet with you. if you haven't accepted Jesus. you are in total darkness and destruction awaits you.
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by opineflu(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
truth dat hasnt waver
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by PHILONZO(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
spartan117:
God bless President yemi Osinbanjo

So he is President already?
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Sanusi666: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hehehehe Prof Pastor SAN grin grin grin grin grin

We understand what you are going through, Amaechi alone is worse than Ali Baba & his forty thieves in addition to Liar Mohammed & Grass cutter Babachir.

CeoNewshelm:

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/jesus-was-always-around-criminals-vice.html

Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by rhektor(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
I see the subtle shade.

Cc Buhari, Saraki, Babachir Lawal, Garba seun et all

What is Seun doing on your list, o ooh Proly you mean Seun Egbegbe abi na Our nairaland Sevn you mean
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by fyneguy: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Jesus actually dined with sinners...No?
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Earthkumy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
VP are you saying you are among thieves
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by OreMI22: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Did osunbajo try to insinuate the corrupt ruthless tyrant BUHARI is anything like Jesus?

Please somebody tell me.
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Duru009(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
What an indirect statement to the cabals!!!
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Mbediogu(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Is Osimbade still in the Christian fold?
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by updatechange(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
He was even crucified with them cry
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by bart10: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Blasphemy!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by chigoziem10(f): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Continue deceiving yourself. I just pity you.
Anyways, thanks for telling me pop and plain that they are criminals! I really appreciate
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Coolgent(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ok Jesus is close to Oga Jonathan
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:

No wonder Bubu hangs with Tinubu and Amaechi grin
Bubu is reading the scriptures, be like Osunbade wan convert am.
Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by omojeesu(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:

I believe he meant, 'Criminals were always around Jesus'. or he was misquoted.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo by thundafire: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nigeria citizens votes and pally with criminals oh God Help my country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Absent As Buhari Hosts APC National Caucus Meeting / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency / NNPC Removes Yusuf Matashi, As Usman Yusuf Replaces Him In Major Shake-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.