Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Software For Accountability - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Software For Accountability (378 Views)

Excess Crude Account: Ezekwesili, Others Task FG On Accountability / Courier Accountability / Need A Metering Skid For Import/export Crude Oil Accountability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software For Accountability by mindpreneur(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2017
What This Amazing Software Does:

Allows you to enter "seed articles" to gather information to build up a completely new and unique articles.

Swap multiple paragraphs within multiple articles and create a completely customized version ready for article distribution.

Add your own paragraphs and sentences that will be automatically added to articles at the top, middle and bottom of the content.

Easily substitute thousands of synonyms to bypass google's duplicate filter and still keep your main content.

Select the number of paragraphs and sentences for each articles so that you have complete control on the output.

Saves you a ton of time and effort and spare you from worrying over every single article you have to write ever!
And much much more...

i will give you for just 3,000..
if you are interested see my signature for my number and call me

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Marketing Vs. Email Marketing: Which Is More Profitable / Am Subchanged In The 2016 Recruitment Exercise Of Nigeria Police Force / Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.