Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

From Roadside To Desktop:the Story Of Award Winning House Of Beauty (HOB) CEO - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Roadside To Desktop:the Story Of Award Winning House Of Beauty (HOB) CEO (341 Views)

Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Queen Of England Honours Nasir Yammama, CEO Verdant Agri-Tech (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Roadside To Desktop:the Story Of Award Winning House Of Beauty (HOB) CEO by masterblaster(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Building a dream comes with a lot of sacrifices, deprivations and isolation from the crowd. Edith Kokori is an example of this, from learning how to sew as a roadside seamstress, to renting a manual machine for N500 a month just to sew in order to pay her school fees, to becoming one of the best fashion designers in Nigeria. The CEO of House of Beauty, a popular fashion label based in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state has carved a niche for herself, she was the best fashion designer award winner in Bayelsa state in 2010 and she was also awarded the best female fashion designer in 2015 by Pflamz entertainment in conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government among others. In this chat with Naijaentrepreneur.com, Edith tells us her sojourn into fashion, the challenges she faced and how she was able to surmount them to achieve so much within a short period. Read interview here http://naijaentrepreneur.com/2017/01/12/from-roadside-to-desktop-the-story-of-award-winning-house-of-beauty-hob-fashion-ceo-edith-kokori/

(1) (Reply)

What A Great World / I Need Help Please. / Business Development Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.