Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... (674 Views)

Banks Refuse Naira Payment From Etisalat Nigeria / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning,

Please how does one become an Etisalat or Mtn trade partner.

I know you might suggest going to their offices but that's not quite cool given that the whole shebang is incestuous. It's like a cult. So you may not get good info there. I have been there so I know.

Again, they may not want new people in the business and may only allow their cronies and friends.

You could contact me on 090688774442943$ Calls, flashing and Sms only please. No whatsapp.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Re: Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Austin234(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
U are damn intelligent. Have need for such info too. Pls do well to furnish me with such if u come by it

Lawstudent:
Good morning,

I know you might suggest going to their offices but that's not quite cool given that the whole shebang is incestuous. It's like a cult. So you may not get good info there. I have been there so I know.

Again, they may not want new people in the business and may only allow their cronies and friends.

You could contact me on 09068294320. Calls, flashing and Sms only please. No whatsapp.

Thanks.

Re: Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
waiting
Re: Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
waiting...
Re: Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
It's been long.
Re: Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
ok
Re: Mtn/Etisalat Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... by Lawstudent: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lawstudent:
Good morning,

You could contact me on 090 6 32. Calls, flashing and Sms only please. No whatsapp.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu’s Trip To China: A Detailed Breakdown. / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing! You Need To See This!! / Timbaland Boots At 10K! Unbeatable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.