Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Recovered Ikoyi Loot Vs Claimers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recovered Ikoyi Loot Vs Claimers (664 Views)

Watch: Naira Marley Singing Am I A Yahoo Boy In Ikoyi Cell / President Buhari's Take On The Ikoyi Whistle Blower / Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recovered Ikoyi Loot Vs Claimers by justnnecky(f): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Since the recovered loot at the building in ikoyi, NIA has claimed the money belongs to them,Wike followed suite, then a tomato seller claimed that the belong to him,it was the money he made from the proceeds of his tomato business
Since every body is claiming that the money is theirs, the money is mine too
My father left it for me before he died. Shuo na only you sabi claim wink

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Games (only) / I Called This Chilling, What Do You Think? / I Can't Laugh Alone,lol,watch And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.