Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear (1174 Views)

Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / The Igbo Attitude Hasn't Changed, From Colonial To Now ! History Is Clear On Tha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by engineerboat(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Sometimes ome begin to wonder why many of the EFCC claims does not yield results and recovery.

Then i now discover that the difference is very clear. One does it the right way and approach while the other (EFCC) does it the wrong way and approach.

FBI

1. Investigation
2. Present evidence to Attorney General
3. Attorney builds case....orders arrest
4. Arrests
5. Media briefings
6. Prosecution
7. Jail

EFCC

1. Arrest
2..Media briefings
3. Present evidence to legal team
4. Prosecution
5. Investigation
6. Case dismissed

Good morning.

engineerboat

3 Likes

Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by Blue3k(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2017
The FBI takes it's time EFCC doesn't. With these kind of cases they use RICO charges to take down whole group. Then court gives people double digit sentences.
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by jessejunior(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2017
I don't even know their problem with the media, any little thing dem go put am for media.....
shey na eye service dem dey do ni

1 Like

Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by thesicilian: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2017
As efficient as the FBI is, I even prefer the CIA. While FBI is loud and messy, the CIA is covert and highly surgical. Most times you never even see them.
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:
As efficient as the FBI is, I even prefer the CIA. While FBI is loud and messy, the CIA is covert and highly surgical. Most times you never even see them.
CIA don't operate on American soil. Do they?
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by thesicilian: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
CIA don't operate on American soil. Do they?
Officially they don't. Although a great percentage of their activities are "off the books"
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Officially they don't. Although a great percentage of their activities are "off the books"
And their black sites. CIA is evil.
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by vickylincon(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
engineerboat:
Sometimes ome begin to wonder why many of the EFCC claims does not yield results and recovery.

Then i now discover that the difference is very clear. One does it the right way and approach while the other (EFCC) does it the wrong way and approach.

FBI

1. Investigation
4. Arrests
5. Media briefings
6. Prosecution
7. Jail

EFCC

1. Arrest
2..Media briefings
4. Prosecution
5. Investigation
6. Case dismissed

Good morning.

engineerboat
the efcc act mandate them to release their findings to Nigerians.. like media. I think the act needs to be modified
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by Benbellamor: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
engineerboat:

FBI

1. Investigation
4. Arrests
5. Media briefings
6. Prosecution
7. Jail

EFCC

1. Arrest
2..Media briefings
4. Prosecution
5. Investigation
6. Case dismissed

Good morning.

engineerboat
efcc twitter handler is very quick on Media replies and media trial when evidence are not yet available
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by OBAGADAFFI: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
IMO the EFCC should stop Prosecutions.

All Prosecutions should be handled by federal Prosecutors or DAs.
Re: FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
EFCC is more into media than do thorough investigation.. apart from that, money speaking, the culprit reach agreement with legal team and legal team agreed to the other end on how the case should go... any other show you are seen in court is just acting from previous days rehearsal ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? / Photo Of An Ipob Youth Chilling With Ronaldo / Army Conducted Environmental Sanitation In Gwoza Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.