Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Starting A Computer Centre That Will Be Accredited For Jamb Examination... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Computer Centre That Will Be Accredited For Jamb Examination... (330 Views)

How To Start A Computer Business Center In Nigeria {tips} / 6 Tips For Starting A Successful Small Business / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Computer Centre That Will Be Accredited For Jamb Examination... by Tonybills(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2017
compliment of the season to you all

please i intend starting a computer center/training institute that will be approved by jamb for their registration but am having the following problems which i believe it will be solved with your various contributions

1. how do jamb accredited their centers for examination

2. what criteria do they look for before choosing any place

3 how one stand to benefit from accreditation with jamb

4.in running a cyber cafe,which internet service provider (isp) is best suitable for such business.

5.how can one register with jamb as a registered and licence body for conducting jamb examinations.

the above questions are the few in my mind for now, you can always suggest good contributions that will help in the running of the business.

(1) (Reply)

Building A Marketing Strategy Around Culture Can Make You Millions Of Dollars / Opportunity For 100 Small Businesses In Nigeria - Team7project, Digital Adplanet / Which Software Is Best For Typing A Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.