Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards Nominees - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards Nominees (584 Views)

The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) / 2017 American Music Awards Nominees And Winners List / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards Nominees by reapoff: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2017
The 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards Nominees

The 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards which is slated to hold on the April 29, 2017 (ceremony) and April 30, 2017 (air) at the Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles,California. Hosted by Jordan Fisher, Kelsea Ballerina, Sofia Carson, Jenna Ortega and Alex Aronofsky and will have a number of Performances which include

Hailee Steinfeld - Starving
Nick Jonas - Bacon
Train - Play That Song
Alessia Cara " Stay " [5]
Jordan Fisher - I'd Love to Change the World
Kelsea Ballerini - Yeah Boy
Julia Michaels - Issues
Noah Cyrus - Make Me (Cry)
Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs
Fitz and The Tantrums - HandClap
Grace VanderWaal - I Don't Know My Name
Erin Bowman - Good Time Good Life

Click Here To See Full List Of Nominees

History Of The Awards

The awards honor the year's achievements in
music , mainly in the teen pop genre, and are awarded based on popular vote from the network's listeners via online voting. The trophy awarded to a winner is known as the "Golden Mickey", a gold-colored statuette with a silhouette figure of Mickey Mouse donning
headphones nicknamed the "Ardy", representing Radio Disney's initials. Before 2014, the ceremony was not televised beyond commercial interstitial segments for Disney Channel to promote their sister radio network. As of the seventh annual ceremony on April 26, 2014, the ceremony began to be televised in full a day after a tape delay, as the network attempts to compete with Nickelodeon 's Kids' Choice Awards in airing awards programming. Starting in 2016, Canada was able to vote for the first time, as Disney programming formerly under the control of Family Channel is now carried by Disney-branded Corus Entertainment networks in both English and French

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Terry G – Jaye Jaye / Comment A Line From A Song And Let Someone Guess It. / International Local:- Swizz Beatz Joins Olamide’s #wochallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.