Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ubi Franklin Openly Begs Men To Stay Away From His Wife, Lilian Esoro [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Openly Begs Men To Stay Away From His Wife, Lilian Esoro [PICS] (1404 Views)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Openly Begs Men To Stay Away From His Wife, Lilian Esoro [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has cautioned men who has eyes for his wife, Lilian Esoro in a cryptic post shared on his official social media account.

The music mogul who has been struggling to get back his marriage for months now wrote on his IG;
"Men leave another's man wife alone!, there are a lot of women to go around... close your eyes towards another man wife!"

Ubi and his wife, popular nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro who got married back in November 2015 have been trying to get back together ever since they split up during the latter part of last year after they welcomed their son, Jaden Franklin.

Some of Ubi fans on his page, helped him in begging 'the men dem' to stay away from his wife, while others asked the label boss to grab his balls and go beg his wife... See some of their suggestions below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/ubi-franklin-openly-begs-men-to-stay.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Ubi Franklin Openly Begs Men To Stay Away From His Wife, Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
A man begging other men to stay off his wife?

In Nigeria?

Now that is news. Table haff turn.

Na women dey always do am. Begging other women to stay off.

Meanwhile, that Tinaabold1's comment, I won't be surprised if she's someone's mistress.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Openly Begs Men To Stay Away From His Wife, Lilian Esoro [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2017

Re: Ubi Franklin Openly Begs Men To Stay Away From His Wife, Lilian Esoro [PICS] by Speedyconnect14: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
His wife should equally close her legs and respect him

check below for your data pls
Re: Ubi Franklin Openly Begs Men To Stay Away From His Wife, Lilian Esoro [PICS] by browniex: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
the buck stops at the woman's table,if the woman decides to distribute her pussy,what do you expect hungry men to do?run, I slept with a woman for 3 months before I discovered that she was involved with a man,she carefully hid everything from me and just kept enjoying my dick,until one day when my text was intercepted by her husband and all hell was let loose. it turned out that the husband was sexually starving her,and she just couldn't bear it anymore.

(1) (Reply)

I Once Had Sex In A Swimming Pool, It's Better Than Bedroom Sex - Amara Maduka / Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) / See What Yung6ix Has To Say About Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.