Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

"I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham (659 Views)

Audio Money: Actress Adeyemi Blast Yoruba Actors Over Fake & Expensive Lifestyle / 43rd Miss Nigeria: Moment All 38 Contestants Danced On Stage / That Moment Shatta Bundle And His Elder Brother Almost Danced On Stage Together (2) (3) (4)

"I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by TunezMediaBlog: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Popular Nigerian movie star, Toyin Abraham has opened up about her grass to grace story with fans on social media. The screendiva said she and her brother had to work at a tender age to earn a living due to their poor background. She spoke about dancing on the street in front of people with her brother dance group just to earn enough to survive.

Read her full testimony below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/i-danced-on-streets-for-money-actress.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by generalbush(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mtcheeww!!!

Tell us how many producers you slept with and give us their contacts!!

Leave Grace to Grass bullshit!!

Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by JamesReacher(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:
Mtcheeww!!!
Why are you so bitter young man?
Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by olayinks007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:
Mtcheeww!!!

Lol.. Bros u dey vex oo. cheesy.
Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by generalbush(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
JamesReacher:
Why are you so bitter young man?

Your type will believe Motivational speakers!!!

And yu believed she worked hard with sweat to get up there shebi??

Lol... In Nigeria??

Keep dreaming!!
Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by generalbush(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
olayinks007:

Lol.. Bros u dey vex oo. cheesy.

She no wan help others, that is why she is claiming Grass to Grace!!

Give us producers contacts, we know what to do...

Let her keep her story to herself!!

Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by olayinks007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

She no wan help others, that is why she is claiming Grass to Grace!!

Give us producers contacts, we know what to do...

Let her keep her story to herself!!

Lol... So her case nw na wetin my V***** don take pass wetin eyes don see.
Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by generalbush(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
olayinks007:

Lol... So her case nw na wetin my V***** don take pass wetin eyes don see.

I dey tell you...

Hahahhaha
Re: "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham by smardray(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Little wonder u ave dis promiscuity traits

Checkout This Mother And Daughter Pose... / OAP Freeze Reacts To Break-up Between Rapper Eva & Fiancé, Caesar. / HOT!!! See This Teenage Girl’s Outfit To Prom That Is Causing Brouhaha On Social