Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal (1271 Views)

Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Hello World Nairalanders Is This Dog A Full Breed Boerboal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls I want to buy this dogs and the owner say is a pure breed so I need to confirm it that's why snap the pic to bring it hear for u guys to confirm it for me

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by BoleAndFish: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
The third pix got me grin grin grin grin grin

Those wey sabi the breed dey come.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by lenosego(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
it is
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by Baroba(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Its fine in my humble opinion, but its always advisable to see the parents, unless its been sold at give away price..
Others might have different opinion..
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls house I still need ur approval before I buy it tomorrow morning
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by kale4all07(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na lie o. Did is 50%
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by Caveatemptor(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ask for pictures of the parents.

From my experience some dogs don't show their impurities until they are about four to five months,then you start observing/noticing various aberrations.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by aywhy93(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
kale4all07:
Na lie o. Did is 50%

Are sure it's even up to 50 percent..?

@OP... There is no doubt this Dog has a Boerboel Blood but it's not Pure Breed. In fact, it's far from being a 100% pure breed. It's not compulsory to see the Parents before you know a Puppy's quality, if it's really pure, the puppy will broadcast itself... Where's the Box head.? Why the long snout..? [That's too long a snout on a BB] Where are the wrinkles..? etc If you are getting it very cheap, fine.! But dont make the mistake of paying a PREMIUM for this.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Morning guys thanks for ur concerned and lecture I will still appreciate more view .the owner say this are their father and mother

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2017
The last pictures number 4 is the mother according to the seller
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by Spy360(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Not pure.
About 30%...
If it is cheap, and not for breeding then its ok.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2017
The dog is highly pure, ppl can spoil dog on this NL o. In fact Am tripping for the male and I can tell the male is still a young male
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 12:30am On Apr 19, 2017
aywhy93:

Are sure it's even up to 50 percent..?

@OP... There is no doubt this Dog has a Boerboel Blood but it's not Pure Breed. In fact, it's far from being a 100% pure breed. It's not compulsory to see the Parents before you know a Puppy's quality, if it's really pure, the puppy will broadcast itself... Where's the Box head.? Why the long snout..? [That's too long a snout on a BB] Where are the wrinkles..? etc If you are getting it very cheap, fine.! But dont make the mistake of paying a PREMIUM for this.

Bro forget about what you wrote on here, have you ever breed a puppy before you? Puppies from good bloodline can come out as rubbish from lack of feeding grab that, I have something like that with me now as am telling you.... I had to keep her with me for a friend of mine that knows it bloodline and insist he want her
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by aywhy93(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2017
seyi200:

Bro forget about what you wrote on here, have you ever breed a puppy before you? Puppies from good bloodline can come out as rubbish from lack of feeding grab that, I have something like that with me now as am telling you.... I had to keep her with me for a friend of mine that knows it bloodline and insist he want her

Asking me if I've bred a Puppy before..? Lol ... I've heard you, no need to be arguing with you here, your comments have said it ALL.

You definitely, I repeat, definitely have been breeding low quality Boerboels if that Sire and Dam (in those pics) are so fantastic and top of the world to you... ~Cheers..~
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 3:03am On Apr 19, 2017
aywhy93:

Asking me if I've bred a Puppy before..? Lol ... I've heard you, no need to be arguing with you here, your comments have said it ALL.

You definitely, I repeat, definitely have been breeding low quality Boerboels if that Sire and Dam (in those pics) are so fantastic and top of the world to you... ~Cheers..~

No need of arguing bro.... check my profile Am a very young guy, just trying to tell you the things and the changes that good quality food can do in a dog..one love my brother. I do feed my my puppies with royal canin starter mixed with diamond

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 3:14am On Apr 19, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 3:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Freedom the queen

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Lucci is my 7 month old female from the same parent I just posted

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by kale4all07(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Bros your contact I need a female pedigree boerboel-08063608628
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by aywhy93(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
seyi200:
Freedom the queen

Can you imagine..? See the high quality Dog you posted here, can't you see the difference between Freedom and the Dam OP posted up there.?

The difference is very clear and you are giving the OP hope by telling him the Dogs he posted are Full Breed. Mere checking their features against AKC and SABBS standard, you'll see they are not FULL BREED.! Same with the Sire and the one attached below.

Anyways, you can open a permanent thread for frequent updates of your Canines for our viewing pleasure. ~ Cheers ~

Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Thanks bro.... please add me on whasap 07088448542. I'm in love with your male already
Re: Pls Nairalanders Is This Dog A Pure Breed Boerboal by seyi200(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
kale4all07:
Bros your contact I need a female pedigree boerboel-08063608628

My whasap #07088448542
Direct line- 09076058842

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Gsd For Sale / Buying Of Puppy Abroad Is Now Far Expensive Because Of Our Currency / I Need Help Training My Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.