Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB (1528 Views)

No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by comradeusmanhar: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
There will be no movement in Biafra land May 30 – IPOB

[img]https://2.bp..com/-yvXRrE8MUpg/WPTK8XlqxQI/AAAAAAAAAPY/xdegA6JejNQEC2rDcEln_XsqfSAEhj4jgCLcB/s400/IPOB%2BMEMBERS%2B-%2BTHE%2BMEDIA.JPG[/img]

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Sunday insisted that there was no going back on the May 30, sit-at-home order for the 50th anniversary of the declaration of the Independent State of Biafra.
IPOB stated that all Biafrans, no matter the states they were located, must honour and remember the heroes and heroines of the 1967 to 1970 Nigeria-Biafra war.

In a statement by the Media and Publicity Secretary of IPOB, Emma Powerful, the group said while there would be no human and vehicular movement in Biafra land, Biafrans in Diaspora would take to the streets of their respective countries of residents around in peaceful procession.

“We, members of IPOB and our leadership worldwide would like to restate once again to the people of Biafra that all the states in Biafran land, must shut down on May 30, 2017 in honour and remembrance of heroes and heroines who laid down their lives during the genocidal war against the people of Biafra between 1967 and 1970.

“The people of Otukpo, Idoma and Igede in Benue State, Igala in Kogi State, Igbanke in Edo State, Calaber, Yanegua, Warri, Uyo, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja etc, will shut down on that day for the 50th anniversary of the declaration by Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and his second in command, late Major General Philip Effiong of the Independent State of Biafra on May 30, 1967.
“Also, those who paid ultimate sacrifice in the battle field and protests in our land that this present generation might live will be honoured and remembered, including those massacred in Asaba in 1968.

“They will be honoured with a two-minute silence at 12 noon.
“We expect every man, woman, child and businesses to observe this great annual event by staying at home and never involve in any business activity on that day.

“There will be no movement in Biafra land both human and vehicular while Biafrans in diaspora will take to the streets of their respective countries of residents around the globe.
“That will be the least we can do to show them and God Almighty ‘Chukwu Okike Abiama’ that this generation of IPOB and those to come will remain indebted to them that gave their lives to stop the elimination of Biafrans from the face of the earth.”

The statement further said special prayers would be offered in Okikirka Grammar School in Ijawland, the home town of late Chief Frank Opigo “who, by the divine inspiration advised the supreme leader and Commander in Chief of the Biafran Armed Forces, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and members of Eastern Consultative Assembly that our God given name is Biafra.

“Holy men and women will pray at the ancient and spiritual sites of Arochukwu and Enugu on >>>http://www.themedia.com.ng/2017/04/there-will-be-no-movement-in-biafra-land-may-3-IPOB.html
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by mikeycharles(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
please biafran people you guys should observe it in a peaceful manner, I wish you guys the best.
thank you Seun for the FTC award I want to thank myself because if not for me I wouldn't have won this award

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by comradeusmanhar: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
O boy come see land grabbing i beg. These IPOB miscreants do certainly have a wild imagiination grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Una Don start this una madness again!
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by NetBizguy: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
We will Observe it.. Emma Powerful!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by NetBizguy: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
EastGold:

You're a foo.l a very big one at that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by ZombieTERROR: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Its too far..... i want it tomorrow

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
NetBizguy:

You're a foo.l a very big one at that

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by comradeusmanhar: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
kropotkin2:
O boy come see land grabbing i beg. These IPOB miscreants do certainly have a wild imagiination grin
You maybe wrond
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by comradeusmanhar: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
EastGold:
who?
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by comradeusmanhar: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
mikeycharles:
please biafran people you guys should observe it in a peaceful manner, I wish you guys the best
embarassed
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by mikeycharles(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
why the mention
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
angry OPERATION SKELETON DANCE loading. cc: Buratai.Any lunatics in the name of useless association that constitute themselves to nuisance to loot/rob responsible citizens going about their normal biz should be "Kee" nonsense

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by comradeusmanhar: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
mikeycharles:
why the mention
Nothing sir...
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by mikeycharles(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
Nothing sir...
ok oh
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
These foolish semi jewish idiots have started barking nonsense again! Even reasonable igbo people within the east there no even send their senseless stay at home order then it is now benue, kaduna, abuja residents etc that they want to join them in engaging in their stupidity! This emmanuella powerless really knows how to ginger those jobless miscreants he refers to as supporters with all this kind igbere yarns! grin

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by bennybaba(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
angry angry angry

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by ExpiredNigeria: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

These foolish semi jewish idiots have started barking nonsense again! Even reasonable igbo people within the east there no even send their senseless stay at home order then it is now benue, kaduna, abuja residents etc that they want to join them in engaging in their stupidity! This emmanuella powerless really knows how to ginger those jobless miscreants he refers to as supporters with all this kind igbere yarns! grin

Okpo.. have you ever been to Igboland whenever we observe stay at home? without force everyone happily and peacefully stay at home and honor our own who died in the struggle, no single market in the whole of East open including main market (the largest market in West Africa). See pictures of some markets in 2016 stay at home.. so go and die..

Please for you Biafran shoe contact me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Allsouls: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Biafraland will be shot down on 30th may if you don't like it go hug live 330kv line or jump into lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

Okpo.. have you ever been to Igboland whenever we observe stay at home? without force everyone happily and peacefully stay at home and honor our own who died in the struggle, no single market in the whole of East open including main market (the largest market in West Africa) so go and die..

Stay at home who gives a _fuck? How does that help you people achieve anything? Will your senators, reps, governors or ministers also stay at home? You think right thinking igbo people who have made great strides in this country care about this notice me nonsense! Which struggle? World war 2 was a struggle? The falklands war was a struggle? The Vietnam War was a struggle? Your people died over the stupidity of one man's illogical quest for power and not any struggle? They were deceived and hoodwinked by their tribal loyalties and the same trick is being used on you misguided young ones once again! Don't go and join your fellow igbos or nigerians in improving your life, that of your country and that of your family! Keep staying at home and listening to the deluded scessionist rants of one fraudster called emmanuella and a convict called kanu! You are going nowhere boy! Cry if e pain you!
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by ShootToKill: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

[s]Stay at home who gives a _fuck? How does that help you people achieve anything? Will your senators, reps, governors or ministers also stay at home? You think right thinking igbo people who have made great strides in this country care about this notice me nonsense! Which struggle? World war 2 was a struggle? The falklands war was a struggle? The Vietnam War was a struggle? Your people died over the stupidity of one man's illogical quest for power and not any struggle? They were deceived and hoodwinked by their tribal loyalties and the same trick is being used on you misguided young ones once again! Don't go and join your fellow igbos or nigerians in improving your life, that of your country and that of your family! Keep staying at home and listening to the deluded scessionist rants of one fraudster called emmanuella and a convict called kanu! You are going nowhere boy! Cry if e pain you![/s]

This boring zombie from the Brown roofland thinks his opinion is more important than a Chicken's fart. Bwahahaha. grin

O'boy your opinion is not more important than the Nylon-Sh11t you yorubas usually throw on your neighbour's leaky roof in Oshogbo due to lack of toilet system. Emiratized riff-raffs. grin

7 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by walemoney007(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Stay at home who gives a _fuck? How does that help you people achieve anything? Will your senators, reps, governors or ministers also stay at home? You think right thinking igbo people who have made great strides in this country care about this notice me nonsense! Which struggle? World war 2 was a struggle? The falklands war was a struggle? The Vietnam War was a struggle? Your people died over the stupidity of one man's illogical quest for power and not any struggle? They were deceived and hoodwinked by their tribal loyalties and the same trick is being used on you misguided young ones once again! Don't go and join your fellow igbos or nigerians in improving your life, that of your country and that of your family! Keep staying at home and listening to the deluded scessionist rants of one fraudster called emmanuella and a convict called kanu! You are going nowhere boy! Cry if e pain you!
see as you carry biafra/ibo issue for head like gala grin

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
walemoney007:
see as you carry biafra/ibo issue for head like gala grin

If educating little kids like you means carrying an issue like gala then please may more gala be provided for me to use in curing the ignorance of some of these posters! Or you want to read the posts of some of those romance land dimwits who only know how to write..."k? Kikiki and weh done sir?"...go and get your intellect up if you want to come near my mentions okay!
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by bakila: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
It is painful
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by walemoney007(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

If educating little kids like you means carrying an issue like gala then please may more gala be provided for me to use in curing the ignorance of some of these posters! Or you want to read the posts of some of those romance land dimwits who only know how to write..."k? Kikiki and weh done sir?"...go and get your intellect up if you want to come near my mentions okay!
mtchewww

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by comradeusmanhar: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Let's advocate against this first...

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

Okpo.. have you ever been to Igboland whenever we observe stay at home? without force everyone happily and peacefully stay at home and honor our own who died in the struggle, no single market in the whole of East open including main market (the largest market in West Africa). See pictures of some markets in 2016 stay at home.. so go and die..

Please for you Biafran shoe contact me
Stay at home and starve who cares, so long as you don't come out on the streets and disrupt public order
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Notasyouthink: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
kropotkin2:
What do you mean​ by land grabbing? Is there any yoruba territory in bia4ra map? What is your problem?
Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Ugo4ema2015: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
ShootToKill:

This boring zombie from the Brown roofland thinks his opinion is more important than a Chicken's fart. Bwahahaha. grin

O'boy your opinion is not more important than the Nylon-Sh11t you yorubas usually throw on your neighbour's leaky roof in Oshogbo due to lack of toilet system. Emiratized riff-raffs. grin
Nylon -sh11t thrown on leaky roof due to lack of toilet system.... Choi see finishing.. bros easy now abeg

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB by Splendid235: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
BIAFRA HATERS GO AND ...even in nairaland, BIAFRA issues are gaining ground.in the zoo,if you want to sell your papers,you MUST carry BIAFRA stories.this particular story was reported by all the major lagos-ibadan express way newspapers in the zoo.brethren pls leave the ignorant.we are moving forward in geometric steps.team NO ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND AGAIN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analogy: Reason The Nigerian Government Wouldn't Want "Another War" With Biafra. / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: / Funny Photo News: Rams Eat Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.