Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister (47155 Views)

People Blast AY For Backing Funke Akindele & Talking About Oppressors In Govt / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / Tboss Brother Blasts Tunde Ednut, Says He Needs Attention To Kickstart Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Crixina(f): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Drama queens and kings full that family
I dey tell you, no be the TBoss snap pishur with AY where I see for this same nairaland.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by haryomikun(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin
femolala001:
Fist to comment. E no go better for the two pple above me
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by kibra4u(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
ioreth69:
But the guy fine sha smiley smiley

See urself....... undecided
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Lordkylie(f): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Can't blame her siblings for standing up for her, I'm quite surprised that AY made a joke about what happened to her that was an all time low for him. I sincerely think Nigerian comedians should stop making jokes about assault, rape etc but then Nigeria is a sick society where anything goes.That said dear nairalanders if you don't want to hear about tboss and her family anymore, I suggest you stop creating threads about them. Alas ,the world loves drama like this so they're prolly not going away anytime soon.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by goldedprince: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
can this fuckn romanians go back to poor romania?
we are tired of this drama
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
the tboss self no dey to carry this matter f0r head.na her siblings they carry am like gala
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by okykyhorlar(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
juz going my way
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Balloo22(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
femolala001:
Fist to comment. E no go better for the two pple above me
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by speaktome(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Still on the matter... He wrote;

"Trying to make an assault look normal and acceptable, ignoring the hurt the victim felt and still feels every time she remembers the incident. All I have to say is that karma is a dish best served cold and it multiplies, in the future when all your daughters get assaulted, raped and abused remember how u joked about another persons misfortune and made cash out of it. And when the whole country is laughing at your daughters misfortune remember that it has only just begun."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_TBgrDVCA/

All these ur rant is still on the same TB Miyonse fingered

Debbie-Rise kissed Bassey without his consent and nobody crucified her kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by passionatebae: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Romanians dey form boss for our country

Who been dem

If to say them win Them 4 use the 25mil pursue Kemen enter hole.
As per who them be? NigerRom grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Let us tap your mama natongue
soberdrunk:
Gaaaawwwwdddaaammmnniiittt!!! What do these people want ooooo!!! Apologies to those that will get offended but even the chibok girls that escaped after being raped and tortured by 'terrorists' have moved on with their lives, ordinary 'tapping of current' this low budget oyinbo and her family will not allow us rest!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by delerx(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Award dey for publicity
afoltundeseun:
Your sis fame will soon die down, then we can hear word.

All of una just dey ride on her fame for cheap publicity.
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by officialdspice: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Gaaaawwwwdddaaammmnniiittt!!! What do these people want ooooo!!! Apologies to those that will get offended but even the chibok girls that escaped after being raped and tortured by 'terrorists' have moved on with their lives, ordinary 'tapping of current' this low budget oyinbo and her family will not allow us rest!!! angry
you are a big fool agbaya radarada
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Missonas(f): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol all of them just want to buy into their sister's 'momentary' fame sha. Why beating a dead horse? Tboss has moved on she's partying and modelling already what gives? Make dem no spoil her career before it starts
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Jammiiee(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Boss I dey find link to the video of Helen Paul and ay but surprisingly not one person on NL has uploaded dt angrynawa o, e pain me o sad
Qmerit:
Please can any one update me what AY said about TBOSS? I'm not aware...
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by bigfather(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Still on the matter... He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_TBgrDVCA/

Everybody wan become popular !
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by fergieboy: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
ioreth69:
But the guy fine sha smiley smiley
Ashawo
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by ioreth69(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
fergieboy:

Ashawo
i give ur sisters DAT name,e fit dem beta
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by fergieboy: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
ioreth69:
i give ur sisters DAT name,e fit dem beta
Old woman
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
If not 4 BBN show who knows Tboss n her siblings b4 dis my first time commentin on BBN thread but I tink dis ppl nids to chill haba
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Cynthyworld(f): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Enough of dis thread pls angry
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by ioreth69(f): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
fergieboy:

Old woman
small rat
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by oviejnr(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Threebear:
I love T Boss but her family needs to stop.
Like gosh! All the housemates were insulted as well this is getting too much.
Threebear finally got out of NL prision. Welcome back how was your NL jail term. Im glad ur not far from the truth grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by kaystick86(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Last week it was Tboss sister making the rounds, this week it's her brother. From my own perspective,The entire family is just looking for cheap fame. Just to be relevant and be a celebrity by force. Though am sorry for them, misssed out on the #25M is a big blow to they family, maybe their account don dey turn RED
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by fergieboy: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
ioreth69:
small rat
Hahaha looks like I hit a nerve.. She don't sharparly remove her pics lol

grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by flexcool131(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
You guys on here are not getting it at all, Tbosz family are not trying to gain attention but for AY to humiliate her sis on stage in the name of making money is not fair to her, that's pure wickedness. How many of can accept that if any of our family get that kind of humiliation when the other is making money from it? Truth

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by eyinjuege: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
kode12:
This entire Tboss family are just a bunch of opportunists trying to ride to fame on their sisters back. I mean, what's all these rant for? To even think that its a guy, thats making all these noise. Your sister was not raped,what happened to her although wrong,happens on a daily basis and you dont see the victims shouting their heads off. All those women that have been tapped inside danfo and on queues, have they died? I guess they just want the Kemen guy to just fizzle out of existence, I'm sure that would make them happy. News outlets need to let this BBNaija matter die please,its becoming a pain.

If you know what happened to her was wrong, and it also happens to others on a daily basis, why then don't you speak against it as a nation to make such stop?
It will be to the greater good of those at risk of abuse.
I never watched the show, and the little I know about it is just snippets from NL.
I'm not even sure of what the Kemen did exactly, but you say its wrong. Did he touch her boobs? He fingered her? Or kissed her?
Someone up there said she was unconscious?
If he touched her inappropriately without her consent, then he deserves to be fizzled out of existence. Possibly ostracized, so that the women folk can feel safer while on Danfo/BRT/ a queue and they won't live with the fear and trauma of unsolicited tapping.

Remember such things and even worse has happened to others too. They all have fathers, brothers, cousins. Most importantly remember it can happen to anyone. Don't let it reach close to home before you condemn wrong doing.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing... Edmund Burke

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by ioreth69(f): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
fergieboy:

Hahaha looks like I hit a nerve.. She don't sharparly remove her pics lol

grin
eayah
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by slavemerchant: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=femolala001 post=55651145]Fist to comment. E no go better for the two pple above me[/quote

You lack home training
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Dopeluiz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Harris90:

you too remember that karma is a dish best served cold...

know say e no go better for you too if you don't stop acting like a kid

you don't know what your tongue can do someone's future abi.... coursing someone cos you want to be first to comment, I hope e go add small sense to your already dead brain
na play he dey play naa... Na wa for some people ohh...

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Threebear(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
oviejnr:
Threebear finally got out of NL prision. Welcome back how was your NL jail term. Im glad ur not far from the truth grin
My handsome cutie, where have you been grin
Re: Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister by Qmerit(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jammiiee:
Boss I dey find link to the video of Helen Paul and ay but surprisingly not one person on NL has uploaded dt angrynawa o, e pain me o sad

Thanks for your effort bro:
I wanted to know before I say anything on this thread!

I ve seen the yabs by Helen Paul, Funke(Jennifer), AY and Akpororo on yutube..
What is there.... is PEG not some one's role model, ex first lady and mother, is Obj not a role model to some individuals and father, grandfather and a former president and a head of state in Nigeria that have been yab by almost all the comedians in this country and did heaven fall? She was even there laughing so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos / Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In Beautiful Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.