Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers (27092 Views)

Kemen And Ifu Ennada Spark Dating Rumour / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Pharaoh9(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
jonahsunday97:
who ever post this nonsense,I believe say na goat give your MAMA belle,mitcheeeew

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by kiddoiLL(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
jonahsunday97:
who ever post this nonsense,I believe say na goat give your MAMA belle,mitcheeeew
hmmmmmm strong words...somewan post something u come dey vex dey insult am..if u no like d post, bros abeg waka go front...wait xev how we take sure say u xev no b animal?? i dey my house dey play game,comman beat me if e dey pain u

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by teelaw4life(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2017

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by softwerk(f): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
abescom:
K

K for Konji grin
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by mployer(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
AY AND HELEN PAUL ARE JUST JERKS THO, ALL THE INDIVIDUALS SUPPORTING KEMEN ARE ALSO JERKS.

Nobody is supporting kemen. We saying he has served his punishment and should have a right to live.

Even if you take him to court, he will do the time and still come out to live a normal life. He won't get a life sentence. So you all chill.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Pharaoh9(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yomieluv:
It shows our mentality has been raped by the Nigeria mentality..... Why mock her again,after all she passed through.

Our celebs suck

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by anitank(f): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
What did AY say about Tboss?
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Bimkpassa: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
2017 BBA get as he be ooo,everyday,everywhere bba this bba that
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Victorchuks4(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
But how can a sane girl be exposing her pierced breast on national TV. She deserved all what she got

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Akainzo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
I didn't really watch the Big Brother Naija 2017 but i followed most of the happening on Nairaland all over the internet. I even got to watch some highlights of the show and i saw the video where Kemen was accused of molesting TBoss.

Let me say it here that as much as the Nigerian in me feels some pity for kemen for the way he was disquaified and eventually been taunted wherever he goes, i think it's brazen idiocy to take lightly the issue of rape. If this show was done in a developed country. kemen would by now be vising the law court on a regular basis to know how many years he would spend in jail.

It's funny that some characters came out in defense of Kemen, calling TBoss all sorts of name. These people have been fvcked up by the Nigerian system, so they can't tell right from wrong. To them, if a girl comes to your house to visit, you must do her and if she refuses, you do it by force. These cretins are the worst of the worst.

Now, the idiots that i described above me aren't really my problem. My problem is when celebrities whether in the name of comedy or any form of entertainment down play what TBoss went through. I cringed when i watched AY and Helen paul tow the line of senselessness but stupidly taunting TBoss at the "Warri Again" show. As if that was not enough, AY brought the stupidity to the "AY live" that held yesterday. I cringed whenever the camera focused on TBoss while they were taunting her. Comedians took turns in humiliating her because they had nothing else to offer.

Whether you like TBoss or not, i don't think any sane human being should support the character assasination that she has suffered in the hands of these so called celebrities and quasi nonentities. I wonder why she keeps showing up in those shows anyways.

My 2cents.

I would be mightily glad if you can show me a single case of months in prison in those developed countries for "groping" or "touching a private part". Note, Kemen did not rape the lady.

People really do need to read up on what constitutes rape.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nonochi: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ay is a clown, he has a baby girl, and I pray such thing should happen to her, enough of this nonsense, from this useless comedians, as for Helen Paul, she's a shame to womanhood

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by David0(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva

I'm glad u saw d clip. So can u confirm what Kemen was touching under d sheet? Can u confirm if he was really touching TBoss or something else?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Unnecessary post

Very very.
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Chingyyang(f): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
What is this monkey saying Did u watch the video well?
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Bills2307(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Since dstv don delete channel 198(bbnaija), let's follow dia footstep nd delete it from our brainz. #enufisenuf campaingn#

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by afezy110(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
so we should now fry beans? she needs more embarassment
Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nonochi:
Ay is a clown, he has a baby girl, and I pray such thing should happen to her, enough of this nonsense, from this useless comedians, as for Helen Paul, she's a shame to womanhood

So His innocent daughter shud be raped bcus her dad joked about d incident?. Ua as barbaric as shekau. U wud also be raped if his daughter gets raped.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Kakamorufu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
KevinDein:
Well said. Kemen deserves some form lynching.
Apologies are never enough angry
arrange people go beat am naw. Minister for lynching

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
This post is senseless. Why still share the same bed with someone u don't like? R u telling us Kemen fingered hand with her menses and his finger not stained? Someone said the girl was drun;, that's a big fat like, she's not the alcoholic type. Always hiding her drink(s). The babe wanted Kemen out and she played it very well...Kemen was stupid to even get close to her by sharing the same bed wen he knows the babe doesn't give a hoot about him.

Abeg make una let dis nonsense BBN rest joor, all i saw in that house was kissing, smooching, drunkenness, exposing of "bobbies", Tboss quarreling everyone.

I remember one scene, TTT had to free the bed so that stories that touch would not happen...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by speaktome(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
I didn't really watch the Big Brother Naija 2017 but i followed most of the happening on Nairaland all over the internet. I even got to watch some highlights of the show and i saw the video where Kemen was accused of molesting TBoss.

Let me say it here that as much as the Nigerian in me feels some pity for kemen for the way he was disquaified and eventually been taunted wherever he goes, i think it's brazen idiocy to take lightly the issue of rape. If this show was done in a developed country. kemen would by now be vising the law court on a regular basis to know how many years he would spend in jail.

It's funny that some characters came out in defense of Kemen, calling TBoss all sorts of name. These people have been fvcked up by the Nigerian system, so they can't tell right from wrong. To them, if a girl comes to your house to visit, you must do her and if she refuses, you do it by force. These cretins are the worst of the worst.

Now, the idiots that i described above me aren't really my problem. My problem is when celebrities whether in the name of comedy or any form of entertainment down play what TBoss went through. I cringed when i watched AY and Helen paul tow the line of senselessness but stupidly taunting TBoss at the "Warri Again" show. As if that was not enough, AY brought the stupidity to the "AY live" that held yesterday. I cringed whenever the camera focused on TBoss while they were taunting her. Comedians took turns in humiliating her because they had nothing else to offer.

Whether you like TBoss or not, i don't think any sane human being should support the character assasination that she has suffered in the hands of these so called celebrities and quasi nonentities. I wonder why she keeps showing up in those shows anyways.

My 2cents.

I gat no time for trash like this!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by debbie223(f): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
If i recall debbie-rise did same tin with bassey,why is it dat kemen n tboss case keep making headlines?I'm nt in support of what d guy did bt with the way tboss was giving him booby to rinse the guy must have gotten d wrong impression.He stopped when she shifted.If u guys want to cut off kemen head den do it alongside debbie-rise kos she also committed same crime n let's have peace.Dis whole tboss/kemen saga is sickening.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by abike12(f): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

My 2cents.

I agree with you. No consent is just that. An unconscious person cannot consent. Obviously people know that Kemen sexually molested her but because they are guilty and/or capable of the same thing they will never admit. Kudos to you for taking a stand like this on a platform like nairaland where, lets face it, there are a lot of proudly unexposed and ignorant people.

Anyone that gives birth to a son should do their best to raise better men than we have in this generation. The same people that condemn runs girls are molesting and raping unconscious women, helpless maids and using extreme coercion to get sex from women in dire financial circumstances. I hope that some of you get the visa you desperately need and come and try that nonsense abroad like your brothers have done and are now cooling off in prison. Y'all can quote me all you want I'm logging off to go eat lunch grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Thandiubani(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
OP, all you posted here is gibberish. This issue is overflogged and Kemen has been meted the necessary punishment. Why this nonsensical analysis. In short, you posted rubbish here just to spark more hatred for Kemen on an issue that is not worth anyone's time. Rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
My take on Bbnaija: Afam4eva you're an utter idiot and quasi nonentity. Nobody supported what Kemen did. Get over it you fool. Go and marry your Tboss and allow us breathe. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Foolish thread!

Next!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by jakeboss(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
shey gold dey her toto ni

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by realestniggah: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
seunmsg:
Absolute nonsense. You guys need to stop over flogging this issue. Kemen did not rape or attempt to rape Tboss at any point in the BBN house. They slept together on the same bed for crying out loud so what do you think should happen?

It is normal for a guy to make the first move, if the lady says stop, that's the end. Kemen touched her and she shifted to the other side. He stoped immediately and that was it. He did not force himself on her in any way.

I don't support rape in anyway but at the same time, we should stop trying to put out a false narrative of what actually transpired. Kemen is now a brand and we need to stop trying to pull him down because of a silly game that is long over. It is the height of injustice to label Kemen a rapist.

please see me next weekend in my office so I can give you some money for this comment

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Synthase(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Unnecessary post
I guess he is just waking to add his unneeded 2 cent...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by babyfaceafrica: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Unnecessary thread..the OP needs attention...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
I cringe, I cringe. Continue cringing...

Re: BBNaija: My Take On What Happened Between Tboss & Kemen And The Rabble-Rousers by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zion Idibia's 9th Birthday Photos / Recent Photos Of Mercy Aigbe / Regina Askia's Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.