Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Brilliant 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Gets Admitted Into Harvard And 13 Other Uni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Gets Admitted Into Harvard And 13 Other Uni (1657 Views)

Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others / Joy As Teenager Gets Admitted To 45 Universities With Over #1.5bn Scholarship. / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Gets Admitted Into Harvard And 13 Other Uni by Principe67(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
An 18-year-old Nigerian girl has left the world in complete astonishment after getting admitted into fourteen of the top universities in the world. Of these schools, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford and Duke were listed.

Akinlemibola became a sought-after student as a result of her 4.15 grade-point and the 53 college credits she had taken through the Prince George’s county school system’s dual enrollment program with local colleges.

It was gathered that the bright Nigerian girl is not only a geek; she is well-rounded as she was at some point the captain of the school’s soccer team. Of the 300 students at the Lanham Maryland high school, Akinlemibola stood out in the group.

Stacy Kline, her counselor had nice words to say about her.

“Wunmi is one of the top students I’ve ever had the privilege of working with,” Kline said. “And I say ‘privilege’ because she’s someone who has taken classes far beyond the ones I’ve taken — even in my master’s programs!”

Akinlemibola who had always been a voracious reader attributed her success to her curiosity and the climate at Duval. She offers study tips and strategies for tackling the classes that may be difficult with her mates.

www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: Brilliant 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Gets Admitted Into Harvard And 13 Other Uni by coolebux(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Name checked from the middle east (we've had a fair share already)
She belongs to the western world

Why North Africa nor dey get this kain news grin grin

NCA Eastern Nigeria reporting......
Re: Brilliant 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Gets Admitted Into Harvard And 13 Other Uni by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
When I saw "18 years old", then I knew it.

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Candidates Would Participate In The July 1st Jamb Supplementary Exam / Help : GTBANK Has Stolen My School Fees / 15 Best Scholarships In UK And Their Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.