Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Use PEXBANK To Sell PAY-4-ME Service To Anyone Without A Website! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use PEXBANK To Sell PAY-4-ME Service To Anyone Without A Website! (940 Views)

COME FOR YOUR EBAY BUY FOR ME SERVICE & EBAY GIFT CARD @ AFFORDABLE RATE / Pay For Me Service / PEXBANK: Private Exchange Bank - Innovative Retail Exchange - Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use PEXBANK To Sell PAY-4-ME Service To Anyone Without A Website! by gigathon: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pexbank is Nigeria’s Latest p2p exchange website for bitcoin and other currencies (e-currencies giftcards, fiat currencies).
http://ng.pexbank.com

It’s the easiest thing these days to complete a pay-4-me service on pexbank. Think of all the benefits you can have.
First, those that can’t have access to paypal, others OR those with issues of reliable paypal accounts can still get their services or products via other people’s help.
Second, When you have a paypal account, you often realize that you need to pay extra fees to replace the amount usually charged for paypal transactions. With pay-4-me, you wont need to bother about fees charged for receiving money before you are able to pay for your products. These benefits and others you could think of.

Pay-4-me on pexbank is just the same process private e-currency exchangers in Nigeria follow to exchange money on pexbank. To be able to give anyone a pay-4-me service,

1. Create an offer.
Offers look like this: I will Sell Paypal Funds @N400/$; Min. Order $10

2. While creating an offer, indicate in your description or by selection that you are able to offer pay-4-me.

3. You’ll get request from buyers via PM where you discuss with your potential clients what they actually need.

4. Your potential clients should now make an order right away or you create a custom offer for them.

5. As soon as their order is confirmed, go on, help them buy whatever they need.

6. Finally, deliver and get paid.

It’s that easy. Both the helper(exchanger) and the buyer can be sure that their interests are protected till transaction is completed.

Source: http://ng.pexbank.com/2017/04/17/how-to-use-pexbank-to-sell-pay-4-me-service-to-anyone-without-a-website/

Re: How To Use PEXBANK To Sell PAY-4-ME Service To Anyone Without A Website! by ayufun: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Pexbank has embarked on fraudulent activities, and it seems the management is interested in milking traders.

Firstly, you erased several completed orders so people can not move to a higher rank and pay less commission.

You increased fees, including withdrawal fees without sending a notice to your registered members.

You just deduct funds, only to find reasons for doing that later, that's a poor management practice.

There are many Fintechs with brilliant ideas and later foldup, that you engineered a platform that helps currency exchanges easily does not mean you should be siphoning people of their hard-earned money.
Re: How To Use PEXBANK To Sell PAY-4-ME Service To Anyone Without A Website! by pexbank: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with Pexbank. It's understandable that you're frustrated with the changes in fees and the management practices of the platform.

However, I want to assure you that Pexbank takes allegations of fraudulent activities very seriously and investigates them thoroughly. I recommend reaching out to the customer support team to report any specific instances of fraudulent behavior.

Regarding the changes in fees, Pexbank should have sent notifications to all registered members in advance of any changes. If this did not happen, that's certainly a concern and something that should be addressed by the management team.

I understand that you may have lost trust in Pexbank, but it would delight you to know that our growth have addressed many concerns that we have received in the past though our constant improvement culture. Today, Pexbank is operating version 4.0 of it's upgrade with over 8,500 users. I would encourage you to explore other Fintech options and find one that aligns with your values and meets your needs.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Soy Bean Oil, Raw Soy Bean And Sunflower Oil Needed In Large Quantities / UBA Naira Debit Card Now Works For International Transactions As UBA Lifts Limit / Itunes Gift Card Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.