Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa (23413 Views)

Fresh $319m Abacha Loot In Uk, France - US / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Those Destroying The Naira Won’t Spend Their Loot — Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Splashme: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
sharpden:

Bros no dey carry this anti-biafra thing for head before you die untimely.

Na advise I dey give you.
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Smart41(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Optimist88:
Are you on COMA before? He has been saying something before cheese ball came in! The cheese ball sef was also sending a msg to Zombies Headquarters!

U miss road?
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Joysmith2: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
I laugh at d semi mad pple insulting fayose for saying out his opinion....
Y is it dat all d money that hv been recovered ,no get owners....
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by prolove22(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
Fayose is a terrorist for first saying Nnamdi Kanu should be released the remaining thing for him is to carry gun.

Useless Fayose
Useless PDP
Useless IPOB

God Bless APC

Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by kiddkash(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
Fayose is a terrorist for first saying Nnamdi Kanu should be released the remaining thing for him is to carry gun.

Useless Fayose
Useless PDP
Useless IPOB

God Bless APC
hang yourself
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by TijaniAbu: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Buhari2019:
No comment for now. Nevertheless, I stand with Buhari for a better Nigeria.

Buhari can never rule again.

Fair comment: a comment made which although may be defamatory, is not actionable, as it is an opinion on a matter of public interest
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Rexnegro(m): 1:51am On Apr 18, 2017
sharpden:
grin Fayose made a point.
which yeye point did he make? when his useless party was there why didn't they at least try to fight the enormous corruption weda stage managed or real ones... only a fool will take fayose utterances serious...he's no saint, he's a politician with many stains, so he has no political moral to point fingers at apc cos his party did worst and that's y we re where we re today..y didn't he say the points You tink he's saying now then? if Nigerians re wise they should know that pdp is no option comes 2019, if not apc again then let's try oda party but pdp? hell no
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Rexnegro(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Joysmith2:
I laugh at d semi mad pple insulting fayose for saying out his opinion....
Y is it dat all d money that hv been recovered ,no get owners....
You don't understand law...You don't tempered with case evidents, do You? so until the cases are won in favour of Government ehen until then d monies can be used...Brother no let fayose drag u down with his political gimmicks o.. he's doing all dis fake opposition because he's still pained that gej lost and more so he got a bad foundation already abusing pmb to the point of wishing him dead...his ass is only covered by the useless immunity clause in d constitution
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by talisman35(m): 3:30am On Apr 18, 2017
I wonder why people accusing Buhari or APC ,The loot discovered by EFCC was looted during Jonathan and PDP government, and all this corrupt politicians deflect to APC for cover up.Have you ever ask yourself where.when and ,how would this politician stool all thus money if not Jonathan administration, that promote looting of Nigeria tressurey.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Splashme: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
The one and only Osokomole is right cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Joysmith2: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Rexnegro:

You don't understand law...You don't tempered with case evidents, do You? so until the cases are won in favour of Government ehen until then d monies can be used...Brother no let fayose drag u down with his political gimmicks o.. he's doing all dis fake opposition because he's still pained that gej lost and more so he got a bad foundation already abusing pmb to the point of wishing him dead...his ass is only covered by the useless immunity clause in d constitution
Will u pls read my comment before u quote me.thanks
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by freshdill(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Fayose is on point as usual
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
sharpden:

What will that vegetable do? Fayose has been attacking him, even wished him death, what did he do? He only went to cease the allocation of Ekiti, when Fayose raised alarm he rushingly paid Fayose.

A vegetable remains a vegetable.

Buhari can do alot and one of them is giving Fayose Wike a country arrest, When you have power and control of everything, you don't exchanging words with miscreants just give an order and that's all.. Fayose and Wike are only enjoying the immunity that cover their office but Despite that Buhari has sanction both of them from Traveling out of Nigerian since May 2016 almost one year now and them no born any of them well to even near International Airport.. isn't that alone enough... He should continue spewing thrash his immunity will expire in 2018..

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Fayose don turn whistle blower but with no evidence hahah.
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by LionDeLeo: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Buhari can do alot and one of them is giving Fayose Wike a country arrest, When you have power and control of everything, you don't exchanging words with miscreants just give an order and that's all.. Fayose and Wike are only enjoying the immunity that cover their office but Despite that Buhari has sanction both of them from Traveling out of Nigerian since May 2016 almost one year now and them no born any of them well to even near International Airport.. isn't that alone enough... He should continue spewing thrash his immunity will expire in 2018..

Oga, @ the emboldened, are you serious? You mean he is now a "chained mad dog"?
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by Antangonist: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Fayose is the most useless Governor, who want to be noticed at all time.
Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Oga, @ the emboldened, are you serious? You mean he is now a "chained mad dog"?

Exactly my brother, Them no born Wike and Fayose well make them near International Airport to travel to Ghana alone not to talk of Europe, US etc.. Mind you the sanction have been place on them since May 2016.. Some links about it below..

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-begs-nassembly-protection-says-buhari-asked-dss-cage

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/07/alleged-travel-ban-fayose-petitions-un-us-nhrc-others/

And here he brag that Buhri cannot stop him from Traveling out of Nigeria..

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayose-buhari-cant-stop-travelling/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/fayose-buhari-dare-not-stop-travelling-abroad/

https://www.nairaland.com/3136231/cant-stop-me-travelling-abroad

Please help me ask those Fayose apologist that why haven't he dare Buhari order since May 2016.. hahah Now who is the Boss?

The real Boss don't make noise they only give an order..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by LionDeLeo: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Exactly my brother, Them no born Wike and Fayose well make them near International Airport to travel to Ghana alone not to talk of Europe, US etc.. Mind you the sanction have been place on them since May 2016.. Some links about it below..

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-begs-nassembly-protection-says-buhari-asked-dss-cage

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/07/alleged-travel-ban-fayose-petitions-un-us-nhrc-others/

And here he brag that Buhri cannot stop him from Traveling out of Nigeria..

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayose-buhari-cant-stop-travelling/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/fayose-buhari-dare-not-stop-travelling-abroad/

https://www.nairaland.com/3136231/cant-stop-me-travelling-abroad

Please help me ask those Fayose apologist that why haven't he dare Buhari order since May 2016.. hahah Now who is the Boss?

The real Boss don't make noise they only give an order..

Oboy! Na true oh! I swear, I thought it was a joke.

So Bubu is just waiting for the "chained mad dog" to break its chain? Choi.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Oboy! Na true oh! I swear, I thought it was a joke.

So Bubu is just waiting for the "chained mad dog" to break its chain? Choi.

Na so jare, Sometimes when i see small boys wailing and hailing Fayose i just laugh at them, When you are the boss you don't reply just any miscreants, Just give an order that's all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima / Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.