Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son (1369 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by gadgetman: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
We gathered that five policemen allegedly went blind while trying to arrest a Zambian preacher known as Prophet Shepherd M Mesala.

According to information gathered, the Zambian prophet who happens to be one of T.B Joshua’s spiritual son, had been ‘ambushed’ by policemen who wanted to arrest him at his house.

According to Zambian watch, about five of the policemen were said to have gone blind in the process of trying to get him arrested around midnight.

Prophet Mesala revealed this in a testimony he gave to Lungu on their Youtube channel and Facebook.

In a twist of events, the policemen resorted to begging the prophet to restore their sight, which he reportedly refused to do, adding that he’d only agree to that if his friend, Mr Chilufya Tayali, was released.

The police are however yet to release a statement regarding the issue.

http://trendshood.com/2017/04/shocking-5-police-officers-allegedly-go-blind-while-trying-to-arrest-tb-joshuas-son/

Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by Vecharry(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
ftc
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bloggers
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Really... I'll be back
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by Mathematical(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by otemanuduno: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
gadgetman:
We gathered that five policemen allegedly went blind while trying to arrest a Zambian preacher known as Prophet Shepherd M Mesala.

According to information gathered, the Zambian prophet who happens to be one of T.B Joshua’s spiritual son, had been ‘ambushed’ by policemen who wanted to arrest him at his house.

According to Zambian watch, about five of the policemen were said to have gone blind in the process of trying to get him arrested around midnight.

Prophet Mesala revealed this in a testimony he gave to Lungu on their Youtube channel and Facebook.

In a twist of events, the policemen resorted to begging the prophet to restore their sight, which he reportedly refused to do, adding that he’d only agree to that if his friend, Mr Chilufya Tayali, was released.

The police are however yet to release a statement regarding the issue.

http://trendshood.com/2017/04/shocking-5-police-officers-allegedly-go-blind-while-trying-to-arrest-tb-joshuas-son/

Singing:
why lying when you can work;
trust in yourself and you will see the way;
Don't be like lying Jesus, just do your best to make cash
Why lying, lying, lying...when you can work.

Original song:Why Worry When You Can Pray

Now this is a blog sponsored by TB JOSHUA and son. Wilgrea7 would like this grin

Where art thou O ye sheep and gullible ones. Food has set as usual grin
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by Baawaa(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
That can only happened in Zambia is sambisa forest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by felixomor: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

Singing:
why lying when you can work;
trust in yourself and you will see the way;
Don't be like lying Jesus, just do your best to make cash
Why lying, lying, lying...when you can work.

Original song:Why Worry When You Can Pray

Now this is a blog sponsored by TB JOSHUA and son. Wilgrea7 would like this grin

Where art thou O ye sheep and gullible ones. Food has set as usual grin

In as much as I will be neutral on this thread because I dont know the whole story, I can only but call out you and your cohorts dubious two sidedness;

If this story had been that this pastor gave petrol or insecticide to his members to drink,
You would have believed it and started dancing, that the people are gullible.

But Since it has to do with an Event like this, you will sing and say its a Lie

U believe this is a lie, but when its negative news you believe without seeing.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by Wilgrea7(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

if saying it would make you feel better.... then just keep saying it till you believe it smiley
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by otemanuduno: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
felixomor:

In as much as I will be neutral on this thread because I dont know the whole story, I can only but call out you and your cohorts dubious two sidedness;

If this story had been that this pastor gave petrol or insecticide to his members to drink,
You would have believed it and started dancing, that the people are gullible.

But Since it has to do with an Event like this, you will sing and say its a Lie

U believe this is a lie, but when its negative news you believe without seeing.
Stop deceiving yourself.
grin grin
that's life cheesy
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by felixomor: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:
grin grin
that's life cheesy
Mscheww
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by LordOfNaira: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nawa o.

So God blinded policemen who were only trying to do their job. Nawa for that kind of god o.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by otemanuduno: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wilgrea7:

if saying it would make you feel better.... then just keep saying it till you believe it smiley
you've bin reciting this incantation over and over again oga. Say sumtin else joor cheesy
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by otemanuduno: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Nawa o.

So God blinded policemen who were only trying to do their job. Nawa for that kind of god o.
in trying to prove the power of Yahweh, they have unconsciously make him look like a monster. This same mentality was carried by the ancient people of Africa who make their gods seem unbelievable and non-existing because of constant lie lie stories they told about them.

DOCTUFOS: Aferk 43:1-3

Chapter Forty-Three
1. Now in the land of Tonga, the homos who were very distant from the time when Nyami the god of that land made the homos there began to make many myths about Nyami who had left the earth.
2. For they thought like other homos of the world that by continual mentioning of their gods as monsters, the worshippers of other gods will tremble and fear.
3. Therefore the homos had said that Nyami was a snake. And others said he was a three-headed monster. And the priests received much sacrifice from the homos who fear the tales made concerning the gods.
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by LordOfNaira: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

in trying to prove the power of Yahweh, they have unconsciously make him look like a monster.

Every time they tell me about this god, all I see is an evil, vicious being.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by otemanuduno: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Every time they tell me about this god, all I see is an evil, vicious being.

So stewpid of him to be doing evil to our policemen.
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by LordOfNaira: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

grin
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by LordOfNaira: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:

grin
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by Wilgrea7(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
otemanuduno:
you've bin reciting this incantation over and over again oga. Say sumtin else joor cheesy

okay.... merry Christmas
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by otemanuduno: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Wilgrea7:

okay.... merry Christmas
In advance my brother...
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by chakula: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
A power of charm.
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by udatso: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
If this is true. This begs the question of the validity of the supposed arrest. If he was guilty of a crime and this happened, I don't think this should be celebrated
Re: Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son by obinna58(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
The prophet committed another crime on top the one he committed b4, and now the government is begged grin

Lai Mohammed most somehow be involved in this news

(1) (Reply)

UK Church Apologizes For Hosting Fashion Show 'glorifying Satan' (video) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Fruits Of The Spirit / “my Dad Burnt Everything I Had When I Became A Christian” – Senator Binta Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.