Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds (70554 Views)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Prince Nwafor, Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Meanwhile....

Only God knows what paw paw is facing in the hands of women

I pray God gives him a woman that will love him the way he is!
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by austinbrown: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
I go like 4uck this Regina
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by ephraim18(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
cute
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Skipuru(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
HML to them

Meanwhile am patiently waitn for my favourite time below...if u knw what l mean
Anu
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Alphasoar(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Biggty:
Regina and Osita really fit each other, they will make a perfect couple
Alert: Child Abuse!!!
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Afam4eva(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Someone that has been acting since early 2000 you pray he blows?

Some people are destined not to blow

Eg skales, moyo lawal and this guy grin grin grin grin
That's actually my annoyance. The guy has been in the industry for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Biggty(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alphasoar:

Alert: Child Abuse!!!
What is Child abuse in that??

Or You really think that girl is 16? Come on bro undecided undecided
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
HML to them

LOL...grin
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Alphasoar(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Biggty:
What is Child abuse in that??
Or You really think that girl is 16? Come on bro undecided undecided
For now, that is the information we are working with. #Sweet16
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by AlphaStyles(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
sweet 16
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
I so much like this prince Nwafor guy. He's one of those Actors that i pray that they blow but...

Happy Married life Nwanna.

In nollywood, you don't blow if you ain't too cute and not hilarious

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Afam4eva(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

In nollywood, you don't blow if you ain't too cute and not hilarious
The guy should have joined the funny gang. He's kinda funny. But the prefers suffer head for film.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by maklelemakukula(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
HML to them

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Pamelayoung: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Regina and the bride looks alike
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by rosalieene(f): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
wifey is really beautiful. She has a very nice fair skin. Hml to them
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by kings20(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
realestniggah:
she has to be a the most pretty 16 year old girl in Nigeria
she act and behave matured..and she already have the features of a full grown woman..chai!

the girl is pretty and stunning

she is not d most beautiful 16 year old

what a fallacy

I always stare make up in the face

Ask for d matured part

do you live with her

everyone packages well outside
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by ABbless(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Biggty:

perfect couple? did u not read that she's sixteen??
the girl self no get respect. see as she carry hand put ontop brother OSI shoulder like say na her mete.lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
shey na real wedding or na film
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
HML to them

I know what you mean.. Both legs spread.
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by thundafire: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Haha Bro Nwafor hope at dy end u knw fight ur frnd collect dy babe ooo or u go village to go fetch water break ur calabash cs u see beauty oo anyway na ur script 4 NOLLYWOOD HAPPY MARRIED LIFE cs it's not easy
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by loshybab(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2017
sEGXY2:
I'm just still tryna figure out how kids grow up these days.imagine say this babe na under 18 and she's looking 20something . May God save us from doing minors unknowingly
the proven and only way God can save you is to stop 'doing' except to ur spouse.
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
I so much like this prince Nwafor guy. He's one of those Actors that i pray that they blow but...

Lolzzz.
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by bewla(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2017
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actor, Prince Nwafor had his white wedding today and teen actress, Regina Daniels and actor Osita Iheme AKA Paw Paw served as the maid of honor and the best man respectively.

Regina Daniels shared these Photos on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_b4rFFFQM/?hl=en
This most b joke why the best man no dey the first pix ah an because him no tall abi ojoro done start
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by Dollypie20(f): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Harrymig1:
Everybody looking all nice, groom's trouser tho
grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by 99foxxy(f): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
grin
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by tonyflash43(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
HML to them

qoute me wen it reach 9:15 grin
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by chineduemmao: 9:45am On May 02, 2017
EastGold:
This shortingo dey do best man
meaning?
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by chineduemmao: 9:46am On May 02, 2017
Biggty:
see insult! person dey marry im daughter?
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by chineduemmao: 9:48am On May 02, 2017
unclezuma:
Paw Paw's expression needs to be investigated...
no he is bigger than that
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by chineduemmao: 9:50am On May 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

aaaah! the guy sabi act well...
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by chineduemmao: 9:51am On May 02, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
HML to them

whats that?
Re: Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds by chineduemmao: 9:53am On May 02, 2017
holatimmy:
Atleast someone got married wink
Blissful Bliss to you both
hmmmmmm! Babe na wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.