Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt (55038 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt by ogahomale: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Erudite professor!!
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Trina0936:
It was fun! Was there live and direct cool
Juliet Ibrahim and Ebube Nwagbo were anchors for the show!! It was lit though the comedy were done by new upcoming comedians like Arinze Baba and Salvador.
N u couldn't invite me......stingico!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.