Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Gat A Message For The Church,miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria Speaks! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gat A Message For The Church,miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria Speaks! (456 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria Survived Ghastly Motor Accident(photos) / Wow!Meet Queen Blessing Utanung Michael ,miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Gat A Message For The Church,miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria Speaks! by modelssphere(f): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
The beauty queen who is a preacher, Author and Motivational speaker tell the church to remain Steadfast in the face of terror and continue to evangelize the lordship of Jesus to the World.

Read her Easter speech below:
"The rate of persecution in the Nigeria church now is an evidence of Progress and Advancement in the Kingdom, Christ did not build a church to be prevailed upon neither a Church to be hijacked but a Church that is established far above principalities and power further more the Church is build on the Rock,When she hit her enemy they fall when the enemy hit her she ground them to powder.
The church of Christ can not be fought neither can the Kingdom of God be hijacked or overthrown.Persecution of the church is to prove the Validity of God's Kingdom for it's only the minority that feel inferior and wants to gain relevancy by fighting the Majority.

Yes we are Major because we are Eternal,Christianity is so unique and full of hope that even in our death we are still full of life.Therefore,let us not be intimidated by killings nor become cold hearted about God and Evangelism instead pick up your bible and continue the Evangelism.

Let the world knows Jesus Is the Lord for he died and now he has Risen.Don't forget that the Kingdom of God will neither Retreat nor Surrender but no matter the persecution we will rather keep advancing we are soldiers, soldiers of the cross and in the name of Jesus we have Conquered."she said

Cc: lailasticlacla

http://www.modelssphere.com/2017/04/i-gat-message-for-churchmiss-christian.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: I Gat A Message For The Church,miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria Speaks! by mikky4764(f): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Davido Entertains 2 American Men At The Beach With His Hit Song (pics, Vid) / Joke Silva Voiced Her Opinion On The Increasing Rate Of Celebrity Divorce / Meet The Iranian Messi Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.