Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Bluegate Vs Excel Pro Ups - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluegate Vs Excel Pro Ups (1772 Views)

Bluegate 1550 Ups Needed / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed / APC Smart-UPS 750VA Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluegate Vs Excel Pro Ups by TCD: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
Hello all i'm in a dilemma. Available to me are a 650va bluegate UPS and a 600va Excel Pro UPS. The bluegate goes for 5500 while the Excel is 6000 naira.

Normally i'm interested in the 650VA Bluegate because it can back up my 65W device longer than the 600VA Excel pro but i'm in no way ready to compromise quality.

So hence my problem. I'm wondering if there's any difference in quality between both products to warrant the Excel pro going for 500naira more money with lesser wattage than the Bluegate.

I'd like the advice of any expert or consumer whos had experience with any of the two products with regards to their durability and reliability. Thanks.
Re: Bluegate Vs Excel Pro Ups by TCD: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2010
Anybody?
Re: Bluegate Vs Excel Pro Ups by danexd(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
Guy the only thing i can tell u is that blue gate is losing it, they are a complete failure based on my experience with their ups.
Re: Bluegate Vs Excel Pro Ups by TCD: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks brother. What exactly was your experience if I may ask and what was the power rating of the UPS you bought.

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Mtn Laptop Free Browsing Software With Tweakwarevpn V4 2014 / Are You In Enugu And Knows How To Flash A Phone / RANSOMEWARE!!! All My Computer Files Encrypted and held to randsome by hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.