Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Earn Passively And Actively With Questra - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Passively And Actively With Questra (704 Views)

Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings / How To Earn Passive Income With Questra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Passively And Actively With Questra by funkyQuest: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Questra holdings is a financial holding. It's a company that's been open since 2009; that's almost 10 years. It invests in stocks like Facebook and Chrysler and receives profit from it and as well as they do forex trading everyday; Monday through Friday and investors receive an income from it.
It's just like Dangote and the likes in our country where you buy shares from them and get paid(dividends) based on the profit the company makes.

What do they do as a company?
1. They purchase n sell debentures
2. They buy insolvent companies, rebuild them into new companies and sell them, thereby getting high profits
3. They are into real estate
4. They trade on the IPO market
5. They are into power energy management systems and many more (more info about what they do can be gotten on their site)

N.B: Insolvent companies are companies that are almost liquidated. They buy them, rebuild them and make them better and then sell them at a higher price.
Re: Earn Passively And Actively With Questra by funkyQuest: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
As an investor, you get paid 5-7% of your investment weekly. This is a screenshot of my past profits.

Re: Earn Passively And Actively With Questra by funkyQuest: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
W.r.t. the screenshots above, I withdrew my profits to my bitcoin wallet. That's why there's a difference between the available amounts.

Within Questra holdings, there are 2 main companies

THEY ARE
Atlantic Global Asset management (AGAM). deals wit d management of financial assets of questra holdings ,

ALSO,
Questraworld is an advertisement broker responsible for spreading the goodness of questra holding globally

These two subsidiaries of questra holding Inc are managed by two separate teams but all work with d same goal. That is to achieve d common goal of the Questra Holdings
Re: Earn Passively And Actively With Questra by kevindd: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2017
In my opinion, you should better invest in some stocks or Forex. Also, consider some binary trade if you like such an activity. I personally prefer options and Forex trading in order to invest and earn more money online. It works pretty nicely. Check it out too

(1) (Reply)

Free Cash With No Investment! / Nairabet Franchise Outlet Available For Partnership. / I Have N5m, I Need More Investment options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.