Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea (596 Views)

Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / We Are Just One Day Away From The US-North Korean War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea by engrMikemd(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
North Korea is preparing for “any mode of war ” triggered by US military action , Pyongyang ’ s envoy to the United Nations warned Monday , saying his country would respond to a missile or nuclear strike “ in kind . ”
The statement from North Korean Deputy Ambassador Kim In Ryong followed warnings from US Vice President Mike Pence to Pyongyang not to test US resolve following another missile test .
“ If the United States dares opt for a military action (…) the DPRK is ready to react to any mode of war desired by the Americans , ” Kim told a news conference .
“ We will take the toughest counteraction against the provocateurs , ” said Kim.
North Korea has taken “ self -defensive ” measures in response to US threats of military action and these reflect Pyongyang ’ s determination to “ counter nukes and ICBM in kind, ” he said , referring to intercontinental ballistic missiles .
Pence told a news conference in South Korea that “the era of strategic patience is over ” after North Korea on Sunday test - fired another missile as fears mounted that it may be preparing a sixth nuclear test .
Pyongyang is seeking to develop a long - range missile capable of hitting the US mainland with a nuclear warhead , and has so far staged five nuclear tests, two of them last year.
US President Donald Trump ’ s decision at the weekend to send the Carl Vinson carrier- led navy strike group to the Korean peninsula shows that the “US reckless moves for invading the DPRK have reached a serious phase , ” said Kim .
The North Korean deputy envoy asserted that Pyongyang would hold the United States “wholly accountable for the catastrophic consequences to be entailed by its outrageous actions . ”
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will next week chair a special meeting of the UN Security Council on North Korea .
http://punchng.com/we-are-ready-for-any-mode-of-war-with-us-north-korea/

Re: We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea by eezeribe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
OK
Re: We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea by generalbush(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
They should destroy this world

So that I can get a new Nationality!!
Re: We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

Dude!!! how did you know what my day one prayer has been??
Re: We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea by generalbush(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
DrayDDon:

Dude!!! how did you know what my day one prayer has been??

cheesy cheesy cheesy... We al have the same prayer in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea by yanabasee(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

I cant believe that u somewhat aired my mind....
Re: We Are Ready For ‘any Mode Of War’ With US – North Korea by NevetsIbot(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
make una fight na, crude oil go cost, better for naija.

(1) (Reply)

HMS Queen Elizabeth: See British Largest Carrier Warship / A Politician In Chad, Tied To A Tree And Punished For Emblezzlement / Zimbabwe Appoints "Minister Of Whatsapp" To Control Internet Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.