Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car (37544 Views)

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / The Nigerian Inventor Building A Jet Car (video) / Nigerian Man Invent Jet Car That Can Float On Water, Fly And Drive On Land. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by zikter(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
theophorus:
Please is this not that "rubbish" one man use to use to defraud people around Ikeja underbrigde since 2012/3?
I use to see something like this around Ikeja under bridge too.
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by fuckyoumhen: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
gabonsky:

Nigerian Man, Kehinde Durojaiye Invents Jet Car, That Can Float On Water, Fly in Air And Drive On Land.

It has been tested and it covered 86 miles when Durojaiye drove it from Lagos to Ibadan at the speed of 120 km/hr...

Show Some Love by Sharing this post

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/04/nigeria-man-kehinde-durojaiye-invents.html

proudly 'ndi ofe nmanu'
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by lytech1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:
These people must be thinking that even a bicycle is a one-man technology.

When even common cars have hundreds of well-programmed embedded systems, one welder who knows nothing about ordinary propulsion will join some scrap metals and clowns will come up with "he needs support". Support for what exactly?
encourage hardwork bro...
Appreciate the little he just did..
Millions of dry head youth are out there crying on buhari for job...,dis one just make something out of nothing....

All he need is support..
Yes,he truely need support.
3,4 or 5 of his type can change this country for Good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by deolu2000(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
He is frm that tribe that bring so much glory to this country, so i am not suprised at all. #teamAjonja
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by verygudbadguy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
TheCongo2:

We have heard that story so many times. But my question to you is this, who put those leaders in offices?

Majority of Nigerians did. Since no one can win an election except he gets the majority vote or is unopposed.

We should be looking at a collective solution now.
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Bakrabas: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Where are the Ojukwu clans that do not know the difference between Afonja and Oduduwa...
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by LionDeLeo: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
lytech1:

encourage hardwork bro...
Appreciate the little he just did..
Millions of dry head youth are out there crying on buhari for job...,dis one just make something out of nothing....

All he need is support..
Yes,he truely need support.
3,4 or 5 of his type can change this country for Good

In the light of the emboldened, you have a better point.

Respect sir.

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Fulmigati: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
That scrap heap can barely move on land not talk of swimming and flying.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by vislabraye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:
These people must be thinking that even a bicycle is a one-man technology.

When even common cars have hundreds of well-programmed embedded systems, one welder who knows nothing about ordinary propulsion will join some scrap metals and clowns will come up with "he needs support". Support for what exactly?

grin grin . He needs support nah grin
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Vicintonsh:
Why is it flying on the road?? undecided
You are evil grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by crownbryan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
I need to invent a...... grin

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
lytech1:
Where are those flat headS who said nothing good comes from the AFONJAS...?

THIS IS a great invention,the FG should talk it up from here(support the man) and bring something meaningful out of this.
m not an ipob o, but stop decieving urself, that thing na scrab.
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
for Lagos traffic Nigerian govt will not approve it kilode this one go contain the whole road... jabagantis indeed
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Edetson(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kudos..
The car is taking the form or shape shown because of too much myopic minds around. If it were in a country that celebrates ideas instead of corruption cases and endless lost but found money; this man would have been taken up to better his understanding and make a more excellent masterpiece..

you can only criticize, what have you invented. You went to school to read up what someone else invented. The books you read were someone else's ideas penned down. What exactly is your purpose on earth....
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by FYTnRUN: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Some people sef.. The op i believe was being sarcastic about the vehicle with all those capabilities.. Its left for you guys to find the humor in his sacarsm. Some were taking this post so literal that they were praising the afonjas for that crap thinking the vehicle truly possessed those capabilities stated. some are abusing the op thinking he meant to lie. Even if he lied, you cant be that daft to believe that crap can do all of that.
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Jabia(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
gabonsky:

Nigerian Man, Kehinde Durojaiye Invents Jet Car, That Can Float On Water, Fly in Air And Drive On Land.

It has been tested and it covered 86 miles when Durojaiye drove it from Lagos to Ibadan at the speed of 120 km/hr...

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/04/nigeria-man-kehinde-durojaiye-invents.html

in·vent/inˈvent/
verb

create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.
Did the gentleman invent the jet? NO

Did he invent the car? NO

Did he invent the jet car? NO

The car as we know it today was invented by Carl Benz
The jet engine (gas turbine) was invented by Frank Whittle
Not sure who invented the jet car, but as far back as 2004 I remember seeing one in the rat race, a movie which Whoopi Goldberg starred in.

If the gentleman didn't invent, what did he do?
He built a 'jet car'!

Build
[bild]
verb (used with object), built or (Archaic) build·ed; build·ing.

to construct (especially something complex) by assembling and joining parts or materials: to build a house.

Can I build one? No, and I appreciate his efforts and skill. But let's learn to report right, it's crucial if we ever plan to catch up to our colleagues in the West and East!

Cheers
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
gabonsky:

That he drove it from Ibadan to Lagos I believe. That it floats I believe

That it can fly I cant believe it. Any pic of it airborne?
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
I have seen this on nairaland before.
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Ebuka7(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
do you think to make a flying object its just about gathering scraps and joining together ..........no, not any type of metal can carry such an engine it will land crash
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by alanka(f): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
This one will be somewhere now waiting for one albino from the west world to come and carry him.

What had been invented some people more 100 years ago I'd what this one called talent in 2017.

Ha ha ha if you no want laugh na so you go dey see your teeth jairatin outside the gate
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by temitope277(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
afonja cheesy
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by Mojibola(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
People will be hailing the guy, supporting mediocrity. This is crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by alabi484(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Nonsense thing the man has been carrying around for about 5 years now...ni single improvement... Mediocre!
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by donttouch: 2:11am On Apr 21, 2017
gabonsky:

we know people like you cos you be doubting thomas, make your research before you comment, abeg happy for the man jare

Oga, may this "flying jet" be ur position!

Shout Amen, and smile grin grin
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by gUdbOiii(m): 4:55am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by muymacho: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2017
He did not invent, he constructed or fabricated.
Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by cuks(m): 1:30am On Apr 26, 2017
hmmmmmmmm, its not easy to gather scrab and make them look like anything.

am Chuks Anthony, born on 1995.

I did my first jet when I was nine years old. no body knew what it was, I thought I knew it but when time passes I came to realise I knew nothing.

but I kept pushing and pushing.

I ignored people trying to post and talk what they are not sure about becaue I knew my plan was not for people to clap and throw money on me.

if I hard said I needed help, believe me no body would have known were to help me from.

I made about 4 uncompeted engines but learnt from its individual components.

but now I did Not invent but i builth a working gas turbine engine from scratch after failing for the last time.

its my own design, every component except for the turbo charger shaft and in impeller is designed and dimmentioned by me.

its true one man can not build a car or a bicycle but one man/person started it.

everything you see today is being invented by a backyard thinker but yes modified by PHD holders after they understand what the thinker is thinking.

Igbo, Housa or Yoruba shouldnt be mentioned in stuffs like this.

the man had just expressed what he thinks..... only if he had started earlier maybe in his tens.

lets works together and make change. it might take us time, maybe a year or a decade.

pics of my gas turbine .

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by cuks(m): 1:33am On Apr 26, 2017
more pics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by cuks(m): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2017
more

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by cuks(m): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2017
now look were I started

Re: Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car by cuks(m): 1:39am On Apr 26, 2017
more on my amature build.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) / 'Terrorist' Elephant Killed In Ohafia, Abia By Hunter In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.