Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

How To Detect Breast Cancer Early - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Detect Breast Cancer Early (806 Views)

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / Ovarian Cancer: Early Signs, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention / Breast Cancer Early Warning Signs You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect Breast Cancer Early by wisdominfinance: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
How to detect breast cancer early

Breast cancer is becoming more common in our society today and there is a lot of fear that is growing among women on developing breast cancer. Breast cancer can be prevented or cure by early detection and taking certain measure................read more by clicking http://www.medicwise.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-detect-breast-cancer-fast.html

view more health awareness info by clicking www.medicwise.com.ng
Re: How To Detect Breast Cancer Early by reyscrub(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
I can render a fee service of helping any female to help fundle their breast to observe whether their is early lump or not.

Sincerely, I'm very skilful at this and can tell you their that aside rocking lady's boat, I do render fundling service and have helped more than ten bae to know their status of breast cancer.

Free service, check my signature.
Re: How To Detect Breast Cancer Early by Emywealth: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2017
My mom was diagnosed of breast cancer, surprisingly,after taking edmark splina liquid chlorophyll, she got perfectly fine..EDMARK Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is a nutritional drink made of fresh and pure liquid chlorophyll from White Mulberry Leaves. Part of the proven P4 Healthy Slimming Program, Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is a rich source of natural minerals, vitamins, proteins, trace elements and anti-oxidants, which are essential in balancing and maintaining the alkalinity of the body.it helps to balance ones blood,we all know that blood act as a means of transportation within human biological system. Imagine what health would be like if the major means of transportation is not balanced. Great testimonies of breast cancer treatment,back pain and other blood related

issues.....Excellent source of nutrients boosts immune system, increases blood count and oxygen supply in the blood. It also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and slows aging. Its 3 main functions are balancing, cleansing and nourishing.

Re: How To Detect Breast Cancer Early by Titanik: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
No amount of regretting can
change the past, and
no amount of
worrying can change
the future. Herbal Cure for Prostate Cancer & Breast Cancer is now available. Put your mind at rest and make the call 08092427991 for more enquiries. It's real!

(1) (Reply)

After About 5 Unsuccessful Head Surgeries, Nigerian Lady Cries For Help (photos) / How To Calculate Ovulation Period And Length Of Period / Health Benefits Of Almonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.