Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed (1537 Views)

Execellent Houses Now Selling For N120M Per Unit Chevron, Lekki / Intelligent Plumber And Tiler / Bricklayers And Labour @ Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by nwaorlu: 2:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Hi, I am looking for a builder or bricklayer that is dedicated to attention to details. Clean lines and neatness is hallmark of what I am looking for. I don't what someone that will tell me, it will look good once it is painted. The building is almost finished but I need the windows dressed with clean and minimal mess on the window frame and glass. There are some areas that need to be plastered too. Thanks for any recommendation.

First picture the job that was done, the second pic is the kind of job I am looking for.

Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by mufutau55(m): 3:59am On Apr 18, 2017
But the building has to be finished before it looks like the second pic nah. Every building look like that during the construction stage.

Hajji M.
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by pragmatistm(m): 4:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Where is your location?

You can contact this person. A professional builder contact

0.8.0 73481145
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by obezaleel(m): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2017
pls call me for the tilling job, 100 percent taste...
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by nwaorlu: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
mufutau55:
But the building has to be finished before it looks like the second pic nah. Every building look like that during the construction stage.

Hajji M.

In the second pic, you can tell the builders was careful in not letting cement cover the frame. The frame is not painted. There is so much a paint can cover. Paint can not cover bad workmanship.

Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by nwaorlu: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
pragmatistm:
Where is your location?

0.8.0 73481145

Thanks. Location is Orlu Imo state
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by mufutau55(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
nwaorlu:

In the second pic, you can tell the builders was careful in not letting cement cover the frame. The frame is not painted. There is so much a paint can cover. Paint can not cover bad workmanship.

But they usually remove the excess cement smudge with just water and sponge... even when it's dry it can still be removed with water.
I am not making any excuse for them... but those observations are just normal.

Hajji M.
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by pragmatistm(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
nwaorlu:

Thanks. Location is Orlu Imo state
OK. Call the numbers. He will give you a standard job.
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by fuludu: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mail me at datfaxxe@yahoo. Com
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by Rachie83: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Call Ay for your tilling, decorative concrete Stamping and interlocking work 08138858112 or 08071717445.
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by nwaorlu: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by Mrnairalandd: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
pragmatistm:
Where is your location?

0.8.0 73481145

Is he good
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by pragmatistm(m): 2:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Is he good

Very good. He does quality, standard jobs.

I can also give you contact of very good tilers too..

08.08 7.37.6649
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by pragmatistm(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Is he good
Very good and professional.
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by Mrnairalandd: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
pragmatistm:

Very good. He does quality, standard jobs.

I can also give you contact of very good tilers too..

08.08 7.37.6649

I am talking about professional tiler not all these village tilers everywhere shouting i am a tiler after 6 months apprenticeship
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by pragmatistm(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

I am talking about professional tiler not all these village tilers everywhere shouting i am a tiler after 6 months apprenticeship
This one is a professional. We have used him for work before.
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by Mrnairalandd: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
pragmatistm:

This one is a professional. We have used him for work before.

I am talking about excellent job like the one in that top picture.

If i see that 2nd picture in my house, i ll get him arrested but before then, i go don beat the Tiler blue black with all tooth out of his mouth. That’s a promise!

Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by MRFIXER001: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wall screeding should be of help in a situation like this.
But to prevent such from happening next time, doors and windows installation first before plastering. This is the best way to achieve a neat job
nwaorlu:
Hi, I am looking for a builder or bricklayer that is dedicated to attention to details. Clean lines and neatness is hallmark of what I am looking for. I don't what someone that will tell me, it will look good once it is painted. The building is almost finished but I need the windows dressed with clean and minimal mess on the window frame and glass. There are some areas that need to be plastered too. Thanks for any recommendation.

First picture the job that was done, the second pic is the kind of job I am looking for.
Re: Execellent Builders / Bricklayers And Tiler Needed by pragmatistm(m): 2:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

I am talking about excellent job like the one in that top picture.

If i see that 2nd picture in my house, i ll get him arrested but before then, i go don beat the Tiler blue black with all tooth out of his mouth. That’s a promise!

Yeah, he is very capable.

(1) (Reply)

THESE ESTATE ARE ON PERFECTLY DRY LANDS ACT FAST! ACT NOW!! / Interlocking Stones Service / …….For Sale 5 Bedrooms Fully Detached Contemporary Duplex (vgc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.