Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (25151 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by seguno2: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
Complex is an understatement... It'd be a huge Disaster.

Truth hurts Igbos angry

You obviously don't understand that this is in favour of the Igbo dream of separation.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by shinarlaura(f): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabselad:

Stop speaking nonsense. are you in cameroonian. I am an Anglophone and we are not been marginalized.yes there is an internet blackout but stop spreading false information. Ask before speaking idiot

My friend let's just be honest here. Am a Cameroonian too a francophone. The truth is that my Anglophone brothers are being marginalized.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by ExpiredNigeria: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by teelaw4life(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
jfleece:
the firefly does not know the source of its light, yet it flaunts it for everyone to see..

What kind of mumu proverb is this. Have you been a firefly before or how do you know if it's aware of the source of its light or not.
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

My friend let's just be honest here. Am a Cameroonian too a francophone. The truth is that my Anglophone brothers are being marginalized.

That guy is a shameless liar or an impostor.

13 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by OjukwuWarBird: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Fabselad is an Afonja pretending to be from Anglophone Cameroon

Who doesn't know about the marginalization going on in Cameroon under Biya

islayer2 take note of that Afonja

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by gberra: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

You obviously don't understand that this is in favour of the Igbo dream of separation.
Seguno, snap out!!... This is a very strategic plan.
Remember that Ijaw Militants at some point, identified with IPob to embolden their agitation. Guess what, FG went with an olive branch knocking on their door. Exactly the same aim here. If the inhabitants of bakassi peninsula are relocated & rehabilitated, they will simply withdraw while S.CameroonIans lock horns with the Cameroonian government... Case closed.

Truth hurts Igbos angry
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
That being said,I think the title is a bit sensational,southern Cameroon hasn't joined the Biafra struggle really(not yet though),BNYL has. There's a difference. All in all,very good for Biafra,they(S.Cameroons) are welcome anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Fabselad is an Afonja pretending to be from Anglophone Cameroon

Who doesn't know about the marginalization going on in Cameroon under Biya

islayer2 take note of that Afonja

Hmmmm. I felt so too...or he may he from French Cameroon and doesn't see anything wrong in what the government is doing(just like Afonjazzyz of Nigeria)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Wow nice to meet another Cameroonian. You guys are the smartest set of people i have ever come across. Wonder what they teach you guys there.
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Sweetnik22(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
Sweet nike, Do not forget that you ain't Ipob neither do you belong to them. Don't be carried away by the deceit of the language you have learned to speak.

Blood is stronger than language.

Igbos always lie tongue
Hahhahahhahhaha grin
And who told am not an IPOB?

Buh u understand my point abi?

1 Like

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by luckyboss(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Biafra must stand no matter what..
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by ObaEwuare: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabselad:

Stop speaking nonsense. are you in cameroonian. I am an Anglophone and we are not been marginalized.yes there is an internet blackout but stop spreading false information. Ask before speaking idiot

So why is their internet blackout in Southern Cameroon alone, why are the Southerners agitating?

You must be an impostor(Nigerian Yoruba Muslim)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Sweetnik22(f): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Iji ya nne.

Bia bie m oma....grin
Lol.. . Tnx grin

2 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Ejanla07: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShootToKill:
Definitely not good news for muslim nylon-sh11t catapulters in Ogbomosho. Why are Akwacross people not hating Igbos and denoucing Biafrans? grin

I'm a yoruba muslim and I'm in pain because of this news. Let me go and hit my head harder 5 more times so allah will make akwacross hate Igbos and Biafra..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by OjukwuWarBird: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
ObaEwuare:

So why is their internet blackout in Southern Cameroon alone, why are the Southerners agitating?

You must be an impostor(Nigerian)

Don't mind the impostor

Fabselad answer the question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by gberra: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Bravo! You have just made new friends just because you shared their perceived concept of Marginalization.

Wow! Igbos are now Southern Cameroonians grin grin.

You are now officially an IPob while fabselad has become an Afonja.

Jesus wept for Igbos embarassed

1 Like

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Ngokafor(f): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShootToKill:

Just as your name implies, you are just a noise maker. Just concentrate on flinging nylon sh11t in Ogbomosho on your neighbour's brown roof.

You have no talent for anything else. grin grin

...Gosh!! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by shinarlaura(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
iSlayer2:

That guy is a shameless liar or an impostor.

Hahaha. what makes u think am a guy or an imposter. Ohh cuz am saying the truth. undecided
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by shinarlaura(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Wow nice to meet another Cameroonian. You guys are the smartest set of people i have ever come across. Wonder what they teach you guys there.

Lol
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by shinarlaura(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
Bravo! You have just made new friends just because you shared their perceived concept of Marginalization.

Wow! Igbos are now Southern Cameroonians grin grin.

You are now officially an IPob while fabselad has become an Afonja.

Jesus wept for Igbos embarassed

Hahahaha
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by shinarlaura(f): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
ObaEwuare:

You must be an impostor(Nigerian)

That guy is an imposter. We all know exactly what is going on in cameroon

2 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Ejanla07: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
My yoruba muslim brothers

We greenish slimy ewedu with amala ati one egg eating coneheads re not happy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by gberra: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
iSlayer2:
That being said,I think the title is a bit sensational,southern Cameroon hasn't joined the Biafra struggle really(not yet though),BNYL has. There's a difference. All in all,very good for Biafra,they(S.Cameroons) are welcome anytime.
grin grin grin grin... You put the cart before the horse. You were rather too impulsive & were carried away by the false air of euphoria... Good you are back to earth. Hope your like-minded Igbos see this too.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by victorvezx(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol, and Ipob thinks this is a victory for them? Hahaha. Southern Cameroon is 100% under the control of the Cameroon government just like the 5 south east states. Their support for Ipob means nothing, at the end of the day, it is the same Cameroon government and military they will still face. They no even born Ipob well to join them protest for that region. Cameroon army like Nigeria will shoot them dead. The Cameroon government went as far as cutting off the Internet in that region and forcing the French language on them. Their secessionist attempt have being totally destroyed by the Cameroon government, what they are doing now is looking for help where they can't find it
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by omangbeh: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
DIS BIAFRA DON DEY HUNGRY ME KE. HAIL BIAFRA, THE LAND OF FREEDOM!!!

5 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by 36STATES: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/southern-cameroun-joins-ipob-in-biafra-struggle/

About 5 weeks ago, someone was sent to me from another branch of our company to cover some shifts because of staff illness. It was my job to train him with few others. During lunch time, we started discussion about Africa, most Africans do in U.K. It was then I learnt he's southern Cameroon and narrated the torment and the struggle they are going through in the hands of the Francophone side of the country and their ethnic identification with Igbos and many other tribes within SS/SE. Those people are being murdered by the Fulani Muslims as well as the state army and police.

He then mentioned that as soon as their is full blown war, their people have vowed to fight for a united states of Biafra, which they hope southern Cameroon will be part of. In the end and misty-eyed, we had a long brotherly embrace, and we have been in very close contact since then. No one should tell you when you meet a kinsman with the same kindred spirit.

Brothers and sisters, Biafra, is beyond Nigeria.
Long live the UNITED STATES OF BIAFRA!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by femolii: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Osus don't know what their doing again so cameroun is surporting osus not US again terrible.
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. what makes u think am a guy or an imposter. Ohh cuz am saying the truth. undecided

Tu ne me comprendre. Je parlais à quelqu'un d'autre.
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
grin grin grin grin... You put the cart before the horse. You were rather too impulsive & were carried away by the false air of euphoria... Good you are back to earth. Hope your like-minded Igbos see this too.

The smiling one cheesy

The OP put the cart before the horse not me akpa amu.
Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by ITbomb(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
fabselad:

So denying a community access to Internet while others are enjoying same is not a form of marginalization?
You can see why I didn't ask you before I speak, O wise one

3 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle by Smoothie01(f): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, and Ipob thinks this is a victory for them? Hahaha. Southern Cameroon is 100% under the control of the Cameroon government just like the 5 south east states. Their support for Ipob means nothing, at the end of the day, it is the same Cameroon government and military they will still face. They no even born Ipob well to join them protest for that region. Cameroon army like Nigeria will shoot them dead. The Cameroon government went as far as cutting off the Internet in that region and forcing the French language on them. Their secessionist attempt have being totally destroyed by the Cameroon government, what they are doing now is looking for help where they can't find it
@ bold....did you just type dat with pride or wah?shocked like, are you bragging about the shameful acts of your country's military?shocked
smh 4 you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election / Fayemi Announces 14-Day “Total Shutdown” Of Ekiti State / Nigeria Army Council Orders Release Of Brigadier General Ransome-kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.