Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81739 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by katiemadubiko: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
ishayaauta:

iproo is a scam!!! move on bruv
Have you gotten a gig before and they didnt pay you?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Cjay2020(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2017
corperscorner:

Since everybody dey send mail. Make i kuku post am here.

This is my latest iProo gig and I have 24hrs to execute the job to get my $40. They use the interbank rate for conversion to Naira.

my problem is that am yet to get a membership ID ...but I have been offered a freelance job. what do I do
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Cjay2020:

my problem is that am yet to get a membership ID ...but I have been offered a freelance job. wha t do I do
You can send them an email so they can retrieve it for you. Or simply call them and ask

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kingsleymunachi: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Iproo is a big time scam. Do not waste your precious time and money on iproo. I will tell u because I know that iproo was created to extort money from Nigerians. No fall mugu abeg. iproo is only gonna offer a one time job to virtually less than 1% of those who verify their accounts. If u don't know what to do with your $3 give it to charity and receive blessings and good wishes rather than wasting it on iproo. I am not bitter, I am stating the fact. If u like go ahead and dash them your money.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kingsleymunachi: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
katiemadubiko:

Have you gotten a gig before and they didnt pay you?

That's not the question at all. The question should be how many gigs have you gotten so far?
How many people have gotten gigs?
Where do you know just very little about them?
Why does it exist only in Nigeria when they claim to be based in the US?
Why do you need to verify before landing s job?
Upon registration, why do u get allorted a job the next day, only for you to verify your account and the job alert stops coming and your status or persona or whatever the hell they call it becomes a problem? This goes to show that most of those jobs aren't real.
Why do they rush to delete any negative comment on their Facebook page but will never address it? Why will they stop you from having direct contact with the employer? Their jobs look fake and a little bit manipulated. Why would a Nigerian pay you even what a Us citizen cannot pay for minor jobs? Why would a Nigerian prefer to pay a Nigerian in dollars through a platform that is not global?
If you want to know more just gala me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by RosarioWick(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
...it is a glorified scam?
Soon you reg and yet to pay, U get gig to execute only after you have paid up which wc will be validated in the same 24hrs the gig will expire.Then, no gig.The GIG is a bait to lure ppl to make payments. The monthly turf is crafted as a distraction tactic. NAIJA BOYS NO DEY SLEEP
kingsleymunachi:

That's not the question at all. The question should be how many gigs have you gotten so far?
Upon registration, why do u get allorted a job the next day, only for you to verify your account and the job alert stops coming and your status or persona or whatever the hell they call it becomes a problem? This goes to show that most of those jobs aren't real.
Why do they rush to delete any negative comment on their Facebook page but will never address it? Why will they stop you from having direct contact with the employer? Their jobs look fake and a little bit manipulated. Why would a Nigerian pay you even what a Us citizen cannot pay for minor jobs? Why would a Nigerian prefer to pay a Nigerian in dollars through a platform that is not global?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Very good questions,,these are the questions that affirm the statement that IPROO IS A HIGHLY-CODED SCAM
kingsleymunachi:

Let me add some questions:

1. Why is it that almost everybody is complaining of unavailability of gigs? See their facebook page

2. Why is it that the clients are the same ? Jake a client wants rephrasing... Jake a client wants to know the best rice farming practices...etc look at the resolutions on testimonial pages 3. Why is it that only freelancers from Nigeria took part in the Iproo Vali? See their facebook page
4. Why is it that the testimonies are only from Nigerians?

cc:

corperscorner,
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Emeka71(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God I didn't rush and verify my account.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by RosarioWick(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
IPROO ADMIN AND PROMOTERS ON THIS PLATFORM HAVE EITHER LOST THEIR VOICE OR SIMPLY CUT & RUN.

MEMBERS HAVE RAISED CONCERNS,QUESTIONS,SORT FOR CLARIFICATION BUT THE SILENCE JUST GOES TO BUTTRESS THE ARGUMENT THAT IPROO ISNT LEGIT aka Coded Scam!!!

IPROO ADMIN OR PROMOTERS, THIS ISNT THE MOMENT FOR SILENCE

MEMBERS CONTINUE TO POST YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNS WORRIES!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello Doscar,please put your questions here. We have more experienced freelancers to help you here.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Abusadiq950(m): 1:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Emeka71:
Thank God I didn't rush and verify my account.
Esji80:
Hello Doscar,please put your questions here. We have more experienced freelancers to help you here.
Esji80:
Esji80:
Very good questions,,these are the questions that affirm the statement that IPROO IS A HIGHLY-CODED SCAM

1. Why is it that almost everybody is complaining of unavailability of gigs? See their facebook page

2. Why is it that the clients are the same ? Jake a client wants rephrasing... Jake a client wants to know the best rice farming practices...etc look at the resolutions on testimonial pages 3. Why is it that only freelancers from Nigeria took part in the Iproo Vali? See their facebook page

cc:

corperscorner,
Lakesidepapa,
Ohamng,
Sapiosexuality,
Esji80
Katiemadubiko
daphay
ishayaauta
Cjay2020:

my problem is that am yet to get a membership ID ...but I have been offered a freelance job. what do I do
[quote author=Esji80 post=60168744]Very good questions,,these are the questions that affirm the statement that IPROO IS A HIGHLY-CODED SCAM

hi guys. I have verified my details on iproo for over two weeks now but no single gig.my area of specialty is investment decisions. pls can anybody tell. me. what. is happening?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
JESUDARA94:

The site is just a scam, please drop out from it,
Because they won't pay you any single penny after your hard labour, they won't send any money to your bank account.
A word is enough for the wise.
Thanks
pls how do you know, Cos the person that i reg under told me that her friends were paid, solo
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2017
JESUDARA94:

The site is just a scam, please drop out from it,
Because they won't pay you any single penny after your hard labour, they won't send any money to your bank account.
A word is enough for the wise.
Thanks
pls how do you know, Cos the person that i reg under told me that her friends were paid, sooo
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by JESUDARA94(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

pls how do you know, Cos the person that i reg under told me that her friends were paid, sooo
just ask the person that did they pay him to be sure, because they won't pay you. I have tried it before and i even invite people there.
I have tested it to be scam.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tjayjosh:
Big time scam.
its not s scam my brother
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by tayecrypto: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

its a scam my bro..... There are many investment opportunity online where you make cool cash.....i share some links before and many said its scam.. Some joined codedly and are still enjoying it till today.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Tjayjosh(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

Ok then, go ahead and waste your time. To the wise a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tjayjosh:

Ok then, go ahead and waste your time. To the wise a word is enough.
bro its as real as anything, nothing like scam in this i mean it, click and register then see for your self
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
tayecrypto:
its a scam my bro..... There are many investment opportunity online where you make cool cash.....i share some links before and many said its scam.. Some joined codedly and are still enjoying it till today.
my brother this one is real tried and trusted
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Tjayjosh(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

bro its as real as anything, nothing like scam in this i mean it, click and register then see for your self
I'm telling you it's fake, a scam cos i've been there before. Or prove me wrong and show me an evidence of any money paid to you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tjayjosh:

I'm telling you it's fake, a scam cos i've been there before.
Bros am telling u that i know some one that has been paid, what are you telling me
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Tjayjosh(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
Bros am telling u that i know some one that has been paid, what are you telling me
Evidence to prove me wrong.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tjayjosh:
yes i just started but I know somebody that was paid
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tjayjosh:
yes i just started but I know somebody that was paid
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by taurus25(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
First sign of scam is asking you to pay to work. That's bs, some people might have gotten paid but that's all a part of the scam design. The biggest and most recognized freelance sites in the world dont require you to pay sh.it before you get a gig

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.