Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him (1743 Views)

Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Photo Of Chris Attoh And 50 Cent / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by winkmart: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
When you are a celebrity, you will be in control of a lot of things, money and women inclusive. everyone knows how women can go the extra mile to do anything for money.

Chris Brown knows this as well and made some ladies kneel before him in worship. They seem to be strippers, probably hired to entertain the pop star and his associates.

See enjoyment at its peak!!!

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9MAL1iG-8jc/WPV17QVRerI/AAAAAAADlF0/S9_fNJe2PP8Yg83P5l2oHX4qmpgtuXEzwCLcB/s400/2017-04-18%2B05.11.24.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/photos-of-chris-brown-asking-some.html

lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by winkmart: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2017
This is very condescending.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by adedcrown1: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2017
power of fame

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2017
The moment you start entering 33rd degree in freemansory! grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by mikky4764(f): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Absurd
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Elkay3: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2017
This doesn't look like worship to me. Different people see same thing from different perspectives.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by decatalyst(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
This is very condescending.

Condes Wetin kwa!

No be the fame of being with a celeb and money wey dem wan collect dem dey "work" for? undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2017
decatalyst:

Condes Wetin kwa!

No be the fame of being with a celeb and money wey dem wan collect dem dey "work" for? undecided undecided
Hmmmmm.
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Amberon: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Useless news. He never asked them to worship him.
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Nbote(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Some of U bloggers are jus bunch of morons who seem to know how to make a mountain out of a molehill.. After seeing a random picture online u jus simply gave a caption u felt is more believable in dis parts abi ? How are dey worshipping him? Or where did u hear /see him asking dem to worship him? They're on a yacht nd about to have some madt fun which would definitely end up in groupies. So when a gal kneels down to give head she's worshipping d guy as well abi? Mtcheeew..
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2017
anotherydz:
The moment you start entering 33rd degree in freemansory! grin

LOL

You would expect their initiation ceremonies to be a bit more discreet...
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by CheezyCharles(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2017
The Money is Relevant! Our turn dey come altho I won't do this. it is dangerous and irrational for an ibo boy of my kind.
Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Basic123: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Elkay3:
This doesn't look like worship to me. Different people see same thing from different perspectives.
.exactly.This is the first thing that came to my mind too.I'm very sure the Op is igbo.They are the one that do call any form of kneeling worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by BanevsJoker(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Basic123:
.exactly.This is the first thing that came to my mind too.I'm very sure the Op is igbo.They are the one that do call any form of kneeling worship.
Your moniker aptly describes your intelligence level.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Re: Photos Of Chris Brown Asking Some Strippers Kneel Before Him And Worship Him by Basic123: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2017
BanevsJoker:
Exactly.
A complicated intelligence means madness and that is what you are.

(1) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya’s Death: How My Boss Died – House Help / Fashion Fail – Christina Milian Runs Into Fashion Trouble With Her Fishnet Top / SA TV Personality, Boity Steams Up Instagram In Sexy Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.