Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies (627 Views)

What's Your View About Ladies Rubbing Make-up In Public Places / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by HonSTONE(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
7 THINGS GUYS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LADIES

I have explained to ladies what they need to know about guys and I thought it will be unfair if I don’t do the same for guys. I’m not a lady but I have many female friends who trust me, so I asked them a few questions and they told me what I needed to know.

So guys relax while I take you into the world of a lady and tell you things you should know about them that will help your relationship. Ladies please don’t be offended; I just want my fellow guys to be happy and teach them how to treat you right.
Guys leave whatever you are doing and let your focus be here;
1) GIRLS LOVE COMPLIMENT
A girl walks into the room with a new hair style, don’t just stand and look. Say something nice about the hair. It won’t kill you if you say,

“Baby, you look more beautiful in your new hair style”.

Girls love it, they love to be complimented. If she cooks for you, say something nice about the food except she is a terrible cook.

Tell her how wonderful she looks in those heels or dress. If you compliment her more often, she will want to pleased you more and the relationship will last longer.

2) GIRLS NEED YOU TO PROTECT THEM
The main functions of a man are to Profess, Provide and Protect his woman. Ladies are like babies, they need your protection. I’m not talking about standing in front of a bullet for her even though some guys will do that but not me.

As for me, if God says you will die from a gun bullet, who am I to change that?

Be the guy she wants you to be. If someone is insulting her in public, don’t just stand there, defend her. Let her feel safe anytime she is with you.

3) LISTEN TO HER AND REMEMBER ALL
Girls love to talk. It’s in their DNA, they just love it. Anytime she is with you, try to listen to whatever she is saying. She trusts you and that is why she is telling you.
Don’t just listen; try to remember all or almost all she tells you. Girls feel offended if you forget the things she tells you.

They need you to know things about them. So while she is talking, ask questions to keep the conversation going. If she tells you a about a problem she’s facing, don’t just nod your head like an Agama Lizard, suggest solutions to her problems. I know you are not a genius and even if you have no idea of what she is talking about, please say something to her. It may not totally solve the problem, but it will make her feel relaxed knowing that you care.

4) THEY LOVE TO BE HAPPY
As it is said, ‘A happy wife is a happy home’. Know what makes her happy and do it without her asking. She will really appreciate it. While having a conversation with her, say something funny to make her smile or laugh a little. Don’t let the conversation be like a history class in the University.

Learn to always put a smile on her face. Buy something for her no matter how little it is. Show her that you care for her and she will never leave you.

5) GIRLS HATE PLAYERS
Yes, girls hate it when you play with their heart. If a girl loves you, she will be loyal to you and wants to be with you. Don’t use her love against her. Love her back and stay away from her if you don’t love her.

If you know that you are not ready for a serious relationship with a lady, please mind your business and leave her alone. She is not begging to be with you. Why make her fall in love with you when you know that you don’t want to date her. All you want is just to have sex with her and walk away. It is not fair on the lady’s part.

Be sincere with yourself and with her from the very beginning. If its sex you want, tell her from the start. Don’t start something you know you will not finish. When you break a lady’s heart, her attitude towards other single guys like me will change. She will think all guys are the same. Please don’t play with her heart.

6) BE YOURSELF
Why do most guys ‘form’ when they are around ladies?

Be yourself. Be free with her. Don’t pretend to be someone you are not, because it doesn’t make sense. Let her fall in love with the real you. Be.....

Re: 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Girls love attention and care more than anything.
Re: 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by ojun50(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Money that all thy need

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by fbtowner(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy funny how u can list all this and forget money lmao.

Nigga Money comes first
Re: 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Girls love attention and care money more than anything.

@Op, I recently made the mistake of asking a lady what she wants.

She has been talking nonstop since Good Friday

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by decatalyst(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2017
8. Ladies like lies: though no person in this world likes to be lied to, but ironically, ladies value lies more than the truth maybe because the truth hurt and they don't like being hurt.

9. MONEY: My friend, keep your love and care to your self if you don't have money you can spend. They will tell you money is not everything but it would shock you to the marrow when they start complaining of your inability to take them to "ordinary cinema", "ordinary shopping", "ordinary phone and airtime you can not buy"! No money? No worries, provided you ain't keeping a lady!
Re: 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by pocohantas(f): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Girls like money shey? Una no dey ever learn...

OP, I hate compliments, sometimes they say those sht to make you feel good angry. I don't need any man to protect me.
I agree with the rest...
Re: 7 Things Guys Should Know About Ladies by bentlywills(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Girls Love MONEY & SEX more than anything

(1) (Reply)

63-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Baby Boy (photos) / My Wife Grabs,twists My Testicles While Fighting,man Tells Court. / 22 Things Happy People Do Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.