Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany (997 Views)

Learn How To Make Money Online With Your English And Mass Comm. Degree For Free / Do You Know You Can Earn 300%roi?? Yes Its Possible With Bitclub Advantage.. / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by TumiDonserenos(f): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2017
In 2014, Germany’s 16 states abolished tuition fees for undergraduate students at all public German universities. This means that currently both domestic and international undergraduates at public universities in Germany can study for free, with just a small fee to cover administration and other costs per semester.

This good fortune may not last though. In December 2016 it was announced the south-west state of Baden-Württemberg will be reintroducing tuition fees for non-EU students, starting from autumn 2017, and it’s possible other states will follow suit in the coming years.

For now, the low fees certainly help to make studying in Germany an attractive option for prospective students, and the country has previously been ranked as the fourth most popular destination for international students in the world (after the US, UK and Australia)

http://donserenosconsult.com/index.php/what-we-offer/student-visas
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by TumiDonserenos(f): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Study in Germany

Every year, over 250,000 international students choose to study in Germany. That is more than 10% of the entire student population attending German Universities. Whether you plan to visit Germany as an exchange student or enrol on a full-time degree, you will benefit from low tuition fees and quality German education. 409 officially recognised universities and colleges offer more than 14,500 international degree programmes.

Germany is the birthplace of many famous physicists such as Einstein, Planck, Hertz, Ohm and Gauss and influential writers and thinkers such as Kant, Nietzsche, Marx, Hegel, Goethe, Mann or Hesse.

The German education system has produced 103 Noble laureates.

Student information about cities in Germany

http://donserenosconsult.com/index.php/what-we-offer/education-consulting

1 Like

Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by TumiDonserenos(f): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Job prospects

Germany is home to many top international companies such as BMW, Volkswagen, Deutsche Telekom, Adidas, Bayer, Deutsche Bank and many more.

The German economy has great demand for qualified & skilled labour force. Vacancies for engineers have risen over 30 percent in recent years. Companies are always looking for German language skills.

Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by vaxx: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
GERMAN education is not as free as you might think. you need to consider feeding and accomodation cost excluding your own personal keep up cost. 10.000 dollars might not be enough for a semester.

it is a good idea thinking to school in germany as it is rated as one of the best country in the world to be educated. germany education is at per with usa and uk if not even better.

the process of securing german visa is second to USA in the whole world when it comes to how rigorous country visa might be to get.

anyway i may be of help if you wish to acqure a reputable german degree without spending much or jetting out of west africa. just post your email address.
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by TumiDonserenos(f): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
vaxx:
GERMAN education is not as free as you might think. you need to consider feeding and accomodation cost excluding your own personal keep up cost. 10.000 dollars might not be enough for a semester.

it is a good idea thinking to school in germany as it is rated as one of the best country in the world to be educated. germany education is at per with usa and uk if not even better.

the process of securing german visa is second to USA in the whole world when it comes to how rigorous country visa might be to get.

anyway i may be of help if you wish to acqure a reputable German degree without spending much or jetting out of west africa. just post your email address.

Thank you for you contribution.

Now....
First of all in Germany they use Euros not Dollars and you are exaggerating. Second, there are jobs that you can get to ease your pockets, students can work while they study in Germany. Third, I don't know if you have travelled but your nationality will have impact on your visa processing. In our experience Nigerians will be scrutinised because in the past and still to this day submit fraudulent documents and over stay in Germany, moreover, being considered an economic migrant you will go through a rigorous visa process, I could go on and on about it but I think you are smart enough to get it. (and it's not only Nigerians that go through this)

We work with embassies and we have worked with clients who think they can jump the line. They will do what they need to make sure you are coming for the right reasons.

FREE EDUCATION

We are working with schools that do offer free education, some their tuition is low. As an international student you are getting a bargain not paying Full tuition. Now do you want them to now feed you and accommodate you? be thankful that you are getting your education for free the least you can do is pay for UNI-Assist, feed yourself and find shelter, you can work while you study. I bet you know tuition fee for international students in Canada is so expensive, let's not even mention Australia. Think about it, as an international student this is the place to study.

We offer more options than we listed here, we have had successful applications to these schools so we know what we are talking about.

Check out our website www.donserenosconsult.com or simply leave your email here and we can work with you and provide you with better options.
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by vaxx: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
TumiDonserenos:

Thank you for you contribution.

Now....
First of all in Germany they use Euros not Dollars and you are exaggerating. Second, there are jobs that you can get to ease your pockets, students can work while they study in Germany. Third, I don't know if you have travelled but your nationality will have impact on your visa processing. In our experience Nigerians will be scrutinised because in the past and still to this day submit fraudulent documents and over stay in Germany, moreover, being considered an economic migrant you will go through a rigorous visa process, I could go on and on about it but I think you are smart enough to get it. (and it's not only Nigerians that go through this)

We work with embassies and we have worked with clients who think they can jump the line. They will do what they need to make sure you are coming for the right reasons.

FREE EDUCATION

We are working with schools that do offer free education, some their tuition is low. As an international student you are getting a bargain not paying Full tuition. Now do you want them to now feed you and accommodate you? be thankful that you are getting your education for free the least you can do is pay for UNI-Assist, feed yourself and find shelter, you can work while you study. I bet you know tuition fee for international students in Canada is so expensive, let's not even mention Australia. Think about it, as an international student this is the place to study.

We offer more options than we listed here, we have had successful applications to these schools so we know what we are talking about.

Check out our website www.donserenosconsult.com or simply leave your email here and we can work with you and provide you with better options.
relax am aware germany use euros. but dollar is the most used currency for traveling. must migrant have their money in dollars when going or coming out of germany.dollars is very available to get than euros.

getting jobs for non EU member is getting difficult day by day. this issue of terrorist has also add salt to the recent injury. working while schooling in germany is not as easy as you are describing it. language barrer is there to frustrate you. your experience also count. germany will not pay you for your certificate. germany will pay you for your skills.

the visa process is very tough to secure if you are member of african , south america ,central asia and carrabian.

nigeria is expected to face more rigorous process becuse nigeria is not friendly to german citizens. nigeria as of last year kidnap about four german in river state. all this are in record.

no 100percent free uni in germany. in some school you will be expected to pay 500 euros or less for student union activity which is very mandatory. when you calculate your expenses all together you will realised you need more than 10.000 dollars in euro equvalent for just a semester.

you can secured a reputable german degree here in west africa. for a very affordable cost. it is logical you go to germany for master rather than undergraduate. a german degree you get here in west africa can fercilitate the easiest way. send me your email if you are interested.
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by TumiDonserenos(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
vaxx:
relax am aware germany use euros. but dollar is the most used currency for traveling. must migrant have their money in dollars when going or coming out of germany.dollars is very available to get than euros.

getting jobs for non EU member is getting difficult day by day. this issue of terrorist has also add salt to the recent injury. working while schooling in germany is not as easy as you are describing it. language barrer is there to frustrate you. your experience also count. germany will not pay you for your certificate. germany will pay you for your skills.

the visa process is very tough to secure if you are member of african , south america ,central asia and carrabian.

nigeria is expected to face more rigorous process becuse nigeria is not friendly to german citizens. nigeria as of last year kidnap about four german in river state. all this are in record.

no 100percent free uni in germany. in some school you will be expected to pay 500 euros or less for student union activity which is very mandatory. when you calculate your expenses all together you will realised you need more than 10.000 dollars in euro equvalent for just a semester.

you can secured a reputable german degree here in west africa. for a very affordable cost. it is logical you go to germany for master rather than undergraduate. a german degree you get here in west africa can fercilitate the easiest way. send me your email if you are interested.

You compare what you get in West Africa with what you get in Germany... if it's better why are our leaders sending their kids to study abroad? anyway you are entitled to your opinion.

Not everyone is bad in Nigeria and we have students who got their visas and are happy that they left. dishonesty, short cut and fraudulent documents contributes to failed visa applications. You keep saying its not 100% free now do you can't expect everything on silver platter and free. Again you can't go to Germany and expect free everything.

Don't generalise, Benin is visa free to South Africa so they can easily get visas to anywhere, Niger also have a good chance to get a visa. This are small countries not as big as Nigeria, they submit legit documents and always gets their visas and still they also go through rigorous processing but still gets visa.

I work with schools and embassies I know how it works. I am a consultant so I know these things, we guide you to a successful application that's why we emphasise that you don't take a short cut or do something that will, at the end, make you regret not taking an opportunity like this.

Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by vaxx: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
TumiDonserenos:

You compare what you get in West Africa with what you get in Germany... if it's better why are our leaders sending their kids to study abroad? anyway you are entitled to your opinion.

Not everyone is bad in Nigeria and we have students who got their visas and are happy that they left. dishonesty, short cut and fraudulent documents contributes to failed visa applications. You keep saying its not 100% free now do you can't expect everything on silver platter and free. Again you can't go to Germany and expect free everything.

Don't generalise, Benin is visa free to South Africa so they can easily get visas to anywhere, Niger also have a good chance to get a visa. This are small countries not as big as Nigeria, they submit legit documents and always gets their visas and still they also go through rigorous processing but still gets visa.

I work with schools and embassies I know how it works. I am a consultant so I know these things, we guide you to a successful application that's why we emphasise that you don't take a short cut or do something that will, at the end, make you regret not taking an opportunity like this.

it seems you are not current with what is going on currently trending in the world. companies are enlarging their coast by giving franchise to reputable institution who can perform at par with their main partner. kfc of the united state can be found in the street of ikeja.

go to dubai or malaysia . many uk university have brought themselves down to this country to also issue the same uk degree with the same standard.

germany is not cheap,i maintain . you do not only consider school fees when going abroad. accomodation and feeding cost should be involve. usa school fees is far expensive but cheaper to live than uk.

germany will not easily give you their visa eeven if you are from bostwana or south africa.how much nigeria.you must be able to convince them genuinely you are coming back.

the same german uni degree can be acquire here in w africa with the same standard. you pay less you also get the same degree with those who go there directly.
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by marvelling(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
vaxx:
it seems you are not current with what is going on currently trending in the world. companies are enlarging their coast by giving franchise to reputable institution who can perform at par with their main partner. kfc of the united state can be found in the street of ikeja.

go to dubai or malaysia . many uk university have brought themselves down to this country to also issue the same uk degree with the same standard.

germany is not cheap,i maintain . you do not only consider school fees when going abroad. accomodation and feeding cost should be involve. usa school fees is far expensive but cheaper to live than uk.

germany will not easily give you their visa eeven if you are from bostwana or south africa.how much nigeria.you must be able to convince them genuinely you are coming back.

the same german uni degree can be acquire here in w africa with the same standard. you pay less you also get the same degree with those who go there directly.

share the information on how to get the "same German degree" here in West Africa.
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by vaxx: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
marvelling:

share the information on how to get the "same German degree" here in West Africa.
by the nairaland warning .i am not to,advertise here . so if you wish to know more drop your email , i will post all information you need to know
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by marvelling(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
vaxx:
by the nairaland warning .i am not to,advertise here . so if you wish to know more drop your email , i will post all information you need to know. you may post it later under your name and not mine.

you can give useful information here without advertising anything. It can be without necessarily promoting a business.

2 Likes

Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by vaxx: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
marvelling:

you can give useful information here without advertising anything. It can be without necessarily promoting a business.
that is true but the information will amount to advertisment
Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by marvelling(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
vaxx:
that is true but the information will amount to advertisment

oga! you can share the information without asking us to contact you afterwards or even part with our money for any reason. the rule you are trying to avoid is meant to deter fraudsters and spammers! As long as your intent is not to spam or defraud anyone, you are not violating any rule.

2 Likes

Re: Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany by yelinco1(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2017
vaxx:

nigeria is expected to face more rigorous process becuse nigeria is not friendly to german citizens. nigeria as of last year kidnap about four german in river state.

no 100percent free uni in germany.
lets work out something.
here is my e-mail: engineeryelinco@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who’s Who In Corporate Nigeria: Wole Abegunde, Investment Banking Whiz / Use Your Car To Make More Money In Ibadan As Uber Driver / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.