Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

HND Dichotomy? Best Student, Female, Dennied Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND Dichotomy? Best Student, Female, Dennied Award (340 Views)

FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HND Dichotomy? Best Student, Female, Dennied Award by Dgreat07(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Following the pronouncement by the governor of Plateau State, at the Plateau State university Bokkos, that all first class graduate will be given scholarships. The husband to Mrs Glory Nanjul took to twitter handle to ask the governor, Bar. Simon B. Lalong if HND graduates would be considered? The governor through his twitter handle, said "YES" as shown in the picture below. After compiling all the required document and going to the office of the permanent secretary, ministry of higher science and technology, J D Gomwalk Secretariat, Plateau State, the permanent secretary said " My instruction is to collect degree graduates only not HND so go back to your twitter I can't help you". This, makes me to wonder if Bar S B. Lalong is truly the user of the twitter handle; #GovPlateauState? Because I know the governor have the mind to touch the lives of Plateau youth.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Mock Examination Date To Be Scheduled Soon. / Unilag Phones And Accessories Hub / Is This True About Waec And Gce? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.