Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Can I Still Make A First Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Make A First Class (998 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / I Had 2.80 As CGPA Can I Still Have First Class? / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Can I Still Make A First Class by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
after my first semester I finished with a g.p.a. of 3.5 in computer science.Even though I was very playful in school and rarely take notes and prefer explanations to note-taking.
If it's still possible I need some advice my fellow nairalanders
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Yes

Even if you don't make later, it is still worth fighting for

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by fergusen: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Nbote(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
stephenmorris:
after my first semester I finished with a g.p.a. of 3.5 in computer science.Even though I was very playful in school and rarely take notes and prefer explanations to note-taking.
If it's still possible I need some advice my fellow nairalanders

Don't give us an excuse of y u got those grades.. We've seen very unserious ppl pass exams and fail as well so quite trying to look for an excuse. U had time to prepare for the exams so stop makings excuses.. From ur post U sound like one of those category of students who think dey know too much nd make lame excuses for their failures..

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nbote:

Don't give us an excuse of y u got those grades.. We've seen very unserious ppl pass exams and fail as well so quite trying to look for an excuse. U had time to prepare for the exams so stop makings excuses.. From ur post U sound like one of those category of students who think dey know too much nd make lame excuses for their failures..
haba brother I don't know toomuch oh and I still didn't fail but did quite well there people who had far less than what I had ,i actually blamed myself and no one for not been serious,I'm just trying to get suggestions from my fellow nairalanders on how I can plan better and finish with a First class and nothing more
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Nbote(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
stephenmorris:
haba brother I don't know toomuch oh and I still didn't fail but did quite well there people who had far less than what I had ,i actually blamed myself and no one for not been serious,I'm just trying to get suggestions from my fellow nairalanders on how I can plan better and finish with a First class and nothing more

No one said u failed but u were clearly trying to give "playfulness" and "not taking notes" as an excuse for ur grades.. U're still trying to do same though unconsciously, any gud psychologist would see u ryt thru ur post. First things first U are not smarter than U think U are except u start working on urself.. U want create an impression of a guru who got average grades despite not putting in any efforts. Dat psyche is going to be ur undoing. First class students aren't first class becos dey don't have social lives or tym for demselves but because dey've been able to use their tym well.. It's still possible for u to make first class by working hard instead of making excuses..

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Almost like my doppelganger......

But definitely yes....
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nbote:

No one said u failed but u were clearly trying to give "playfulness" and "not taking notes" as an excuse for ur grades.. U're still trying to do same though unconsciously, any gud psychologist would see u ryt thru ur post. First things first U are not smarter than U think U are except u start working on urself.. U want create an impression of a guru who got average grades despite not putting in any efforts. Dat psyche is going to be ur undoing. First class students aren't first class becos dey don't have social lives or tym for demselves but because dey've been able to use their tym well.. It's still possible for u to make first class by working hard instead of making excuses..
I get u now sir,thanks a lot
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
SirWere:
Almost like my doppelganger......

But definitely yes....
no wonder I find you on most thread I visit bro lol
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by fergusen: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maintain your 2_1 first, then you can come and ask us later.

Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by obisco4u: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maintain a good result, get certified ie CCNA, A+, ITIEL, CISSP, Ethical hacking etc. And thank me later.
Re: Can I Still Make A First Class by adewale8446(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Maintain your 2_1 first, then you can come and ask us later.
Don't mind him.. I didn't made below 4.0 every semesters and didn't make first class. It mostly require luck.

Aaua 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off / FUNAAB Notice To Post-utme Candidates 2018/2019 / For Mathematics Students