Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Versatile Brain My Life - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Versatile Brain My Life (303 Views)

DJ Khaled Ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo & Chance The Rapper– No Brain / Versatile Brain - Sugar Cane / Versatile Brain Ginger Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Versatile Brain My Life by versatile1(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Benjamin Alifa Sunday better known by his stage name "Versatile Brain" was born sometime in April 1998 in the cold city of Jos, plateau state Nigerian. The singer,songwriter started his career at a very tender age, where he followed his mother to join the choir in a local church. But his major breakthrough came when he released his first ever studio work titled “Luv u so Much” which gained him massive popularity in and around the country. The Kogi state indigene has never for once slow down in his quest to conquer the world with his melodious kind of music, dishing out hits after hits. Now he is back with a bang with his new hit single titled “My Life" (prod.by duktor sett) the personal producer of EFE the current BBnaija winner Enjoy!!! http://www.naijapals.com/music/My_Life_Versatile_Brain_-61451

(1) (Reply)

Kavango For Life, Enjoying our Heritage / [ Video] Phyno – So Far So Good / A Must Listen Hit Released By Msd The Rain Record Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.