Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial (2193 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by AmadiAba: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2017
I Never knew that we still have good people in Nigeria.. Fellow Biafrans read and see what a Nigeria man said about IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu and what he has planned to do on 21st been Friday live in Abuja..

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/405307

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
're they tired of been slaves to hausa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by ShootToKill: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
The dirty muslims among them will consider these group of yorubas as 'bastards' because they refuse to kowtow to the wants of their fulani lords and saviour.

Check well, if the yoruba convener is muslim. I'll eat my head. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by Yorubasgreat(f): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShootToKill:
The dirty muslims among them will consider these group of yorubas as 'bastards' because they refuse to kowtow to the wants of their fulani lords and saviour.

Check well, if the yoruba convener is muslim. I'll eat my head. grin

I swear, you no well.. Hahhaa..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by Igboesika: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
True Yorubas are good, but their main problem is afonja mslims... Very pathetic set of human beings who worship @bokis that don't give a damn about them.

Just watch how they wl jump into this thread like toads to lay courses on the organisers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by obaino860: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
D afonja Muslims are a set of disqusting people....They can be found in Oshogbo, Ibadan, and some part of Ogun state.....very wicked and disgustingly foolish people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by MusicPromota(f): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Okay
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by Pritypussi(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Idiots.. what business do yorubas have with a criminal like Kanu

yeye fifu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by Fidelismaria: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pritypussi:

yeye fifu

Yess baby

I can handle u

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by oilyngbati(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pritypussi:

yeye fifu
yoloba muslim spotted angry grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by Igboesika: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
oilyngbati:
yoloba muslim spotted angry grin
That's my problem with those people. I knew they would arrive.. and here is one of them. I have said this several times on this forum..afonja muslims are problems of true yorubas

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by AbuEzeFemi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
A united Nigeria
Blessed Nigeria
Amen

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by ZombieTERROR: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
O si gini?
Gbam okpa na eze shocked
Afonja shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by ZombieTERROR: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pritypussi:

yeye fifu
Hehehehe
Yoruba Muslim dey
I for say grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by reuben79: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
're they tired of been slaves to hausa
am rather be slave to majority hausa fulani dan ijwo minority tribe in nigeria....cos jonathan is ur hero.............in history of nigeria yoruba nation never celebrate and worship hausa fulani d way u did 4 gej who came 4rm minority tribe...yoruba hv quality,yorubas ar very unique being ok,we do thins in our ways nt by others pple ways ok,dat is d reason why yoruba ar relievant both in politices,ecomomy and international level...we ve one voice,our culture is unique,we respect elders

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 19, 2017
The problem of Yorubaa people is Yorubaa muslims. The christians for the most part, are very reasonable people especially those from Ekiti. I don't know what Hausa-Fulani did to Yoruba-Muslims...did they use love portion or them or what? Nnamdi Kanu said something on Radio Biafraa few yrs ago, he said: If Nigeria should separate and Yorubaa are on their own, that there will be a big civil war in Yorubaaland. Explaining further is that the Yorubaa Christians like Fayose, Kayode, e.t.c., will like to separate from Hausa-Fulani control but the Yorubaa muslims like Tinubu, Fashola, Ajimobi, Aregbesola, e.t.c, will refuse. And it will be hard to refuse because it's religion first before ethnicity to these Yoruba-Muslims. And also the Arabs who back muslims will flood SW with cash to make sure that Islam foothold in SW is maintained and expanded. You might not notice this now because One Nigeria clouds it but as soon as they have their own country, it becomes obvious. Also, they claim that yorubaa muslims are only 50% of yorubaa population, but then you ask them why is that 90% of all SW states governors since 1999 have been Muslims, or former Muslims? The Yoruba-Muslim will jump first and start telling you we are one and don't see religion. Then I ask them...ok since you are one and don't see religion, why don't you elect more Christians as governors? Why must it be Muslims? Are Yoruibaa Muslims 80% of Yorubaa population?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by profhezekiah: 4:55am On Apr 19, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Hehehehe Yoruba Muslim dey I for say ;( ;(
stop weeping bro
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:59am On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:
D afonja Muslims are a set of disqusting people....They can be found in Oshogbo, Ibadan, and some part of Ogun state.....very wicked and disgustingly foolish people
Ive always wondered why Ibos hate Muslims, but I guess the paranoia of the previous massacres and the civil keeps replaying in their collective psyche ,so, in a way you really can't blame them.

However, I think the recent attempts (by ibos) to divide the Yorubas by religion will fall flat on its face and will only move to infuriate the secular Yorubas even more. Thats if I know them as well as I think I do.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by obaino860: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2017
reuben79:
am rather be slave to majority hausa fulani dan ijwo minority tribe in nigeria....cos jonathan is ur hero.............in history of nigeria yoruba nation never celebrate and worship hausa fulani d way u did 4 gej who came 4rm minority tribe...yoruba hv quality,yorubas ar very unique being ok,we do thins in our ways nt by others pple ways ok,dat is d reason why yoruba ar relievant both in politices,ecomomy and international level...we ve one voice,our culture is unique,we respect elders

This is not about slavery but about religion......
The SS/SE are 100% christian...while the SW/ north are 90% muslim...so the relationship is clear

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by reuben79: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

This is not about slavery but about religion......
The SS/SE are 100% christian...while the SW/ north are 90% muslim...so the relationship is clear
dat is where u got wrong ok,hw many states do u ve in s/east and s/south?wat is ur numbers of population?s/w 70% ar christian,n/centre/60% ar christian, n/east 80% ar christian while d n/w 10% ar christian......so now compare 11 states and 26 states christian include fct%?is nt by religons ok
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by obaino860: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2017
reuben79:
dat is where u got wrong ok,hw many states do u ve in s/east and s/south?wat is ur numbers of population?s/w 70% ar christian,n/centre/60% ar christian, n/east 80% ar christian while d n/w 10% ar christian......so now compare 11 states and 26 states christian include fct%?is nt by religons ok

We do not have Muslims among us......even if it is 1% ....we do not have....so go ur way

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial by reuben79: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
obaino860:

We do not have Muslims among us......even if it is 1% ....we do not have....so go ur way
¥ok political callaboration is nt by religion ok,its by intrest....even south south nd south east who ar %100 christian ar they ve the same voice in politices? d answer is no.separate religon frm politice ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Bans Nigerians From Wearing Camouflage Clothes... / Is This Article True Or Fake News / Court Passes Death Sentence To 5 Men In Yola For Killing Herdsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.