Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy (18357 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Begins As DSS Block Court Access Roads: Video / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Confirmedzombie: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Unconfirmed reports from the best investigative journalist Dr Kemi has it that the supreme leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu died few weeks in ago in Italy.

Pictures has emerged online on the secret burial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Even Israel have lowered its flag as a mark of respect for the warlord and Freedom fighter.

His death is seen as a major blow on the people of Biafra as all believes now that the Biafra struggle has died with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

May His soul Rest in Peace and May God grant the Entire Igbos the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

In the event that Igbos says this photos are fake, we request that the casket be opened for everyone to see who is inside according to Igbos mentality.

Adieu Ebube Dike
Ka Nkporo Obigi La Nu Udo Na Aka Chineke Nke Di Na Eligwe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Nnaetochukwu(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by SeverusSnape(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2020
hehehehehehe grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by SLAP44: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
OP is a ConfirmedZombie true true grin cheesy

He stole the pictures from this 2015 blog post about the death of a strong IPOB stalwart, Prof. Innocent Odenigbo.

http://042vib3..com/2015/02/adieu-professor-innocent-odenigbo-iroko.html

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by IceLip: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
In Arianna voice *okay, next
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Diiet: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2020
anything to keep the youths distracted d game is realy working on majority
d person person behind this would be telling kemi u are doing a great job, and Kemi would reply we are just starting sir.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Duru9(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Hahahaha so aunty kemi is not the best investigative journalist now Wow

When she will remind the zombie they will call her Mad woman
When she remembers IPOB they will call her best investigative journalist

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2020
This goes to show that zombies, wailers, and ipob are totally brainless. Once this mad woman brings out news that favours them they get hard ons. Once it's against them they insult her and attack each other. They cant reason for themselves. All they know and follow is what is thrown at them by the people manipulating their heads.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Confirmedzombie: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2020
More photos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Issue of Nnamdi Kanu and Kemi is simply issue of giving relevance to everything..

Look at how Igbos are hovering around the woman's Twitter page waiting for her to type and she is exploiting it to her popularity...

I once said that kanu followers are the most set of dumbest people on earth. I don't know how kemi Twitter page looks like but every of her tweet are now been circulated by Igbos....ie giving relevance to irrelevancies and that's exactly what she want..

Imagine how people are arguing this beats me to suprised and people flooding to the Twitter page either to curse or even attack her.

Fools has no other definition than Igbos and kanu.

Continue giving her relevance

The best response is to allow the woman die in silence of her own game.

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2020
How come this woman gets access to deep classified informations like this?

I dof my hat for her kinda journalism
She's a maestro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by quinox947: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Can't Nnamdi Kanu come out to quell this rumour which is gradually becoming believable?
In the past Kanu would have responded swiftly as El-Rufai did when the same Kemi asked for prayers. A continued silence will definitely prove that this claim is true.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Bigmanpickin: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2020
This is a lie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by YorubaPrince: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Awon Okoro savage mofo! grin

R.I.P Cownu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
chaiiiiiiii this fugitive lord and savior of ipodpigs died like a chicken while running around like �
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by dadebayo1(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Grab a chair people..... Popcorn and coke will be served grin

Just stand aside for the two sides will arrive soon

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by farem: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Unconfirmed reports from the best investigative journalist Dr Kemi has it that the supreme leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu died few weeks in ago in Italy.

Pictures has emerged online on the secret burial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Even Israel have lowered its flag as a mark of respect for the warlord and Freedom fighter.

His death is seen as a major blow on the people of Biafra as all believes now that the Biafra struggle has died with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

May His soul Rest in Peace and May God grant the Entire Igbos the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

In the event that Igbos says this photos are fake, we request that the casket be opened for everyone to see who is inside according to Igbos mentality.

Adieu Ebube Dike
Ka Nkporo Obigi La Nu Udo Na Aka Chineke Nke Di Na Eligwe

The most stupid aspect of junk journalism is bolded above.

Israel will lower her flag because who die?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2020
THE STUPID GOAT IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Dwealthy: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by ican2020: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
I am confused.
Is he actually dead?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by trendingnh: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
I dont believe this
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Kamanuozuzu: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
http://liberationofpeople..com/2015/07/professor-innocent-odenigbo-who-died-in.html?m=1

Said photos were gotten from above link - 2015 funeral of late Prof. Innocent Odenigbo.

Pls be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Abilistic(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Paul2love: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2020
This ain't true, stop spreading fake news
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by e4real: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Its you n ur generation that r buried in Italy
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by SOFTENGR: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Igbos are reacting like chemical. Kemi don give dem job grin

Afonjas should stay out of this thread o!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Adiola(f): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Issue of Nnamdi Kanu and Kemi is simply issue of giving relevance to everything..

Look at how Igbos are hovering around the woman's Twitter page waiting for her to type and she is exploiting it to her popularity...

I once said that kanu followers are the most set of dumbest people on earth. I don't know how kemi Twitter page looks like but every of her tweet are now been circulated by Igbos....ie giving relevance to irrelevancies and that's exactly what she want..

Imagine how people are arguing this beats me to suprised and people flooding to the Twitter page either to curse or even attack her.

Fools has no other definition than Igbos and kanu.

Continue giving her relevance

The best response is to allow the woman die in silence of her own game.
you don't know Yorubas create igbo names just to spread rumour
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
She's doing a poor job of derailing the originality of Buhari of El-sudan

One of the reasons Kemi's journalism is never appreciated and one of the reason why it will only remain her platform for begging

No wonder some considers her to be insane due to her inconsistencies

She retired from active journalism because I guess the begging was not really yielding a fruitful result undecided

Then comes another chance, instead of using it wisely, she seems to be on a vendetta probably with people that wouldn't fill her purse with money!!!

If one day, she wakes up and decides to tell herself the truth, she should convince herself that she has no future in journalism!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Indigenous(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Badt guy, is this guy really dead?

I searched this picture seems to be someone else
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Tflesk: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
DominusPrime:
This goes to show that zombies, wailers, and ipob are totally brainless. Once this mad woman brings out news that favours them they get hard ons. Once it's against them they insult her and attack each other. They cant reason for themselves. All they know and follow is what is thrown at them by the people manipulating their heads.
see d link were kemi and op copy their photos
http://042vib3..com/2015/02/adieu-professor-innocent-odenigbo-iroko.html
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy by Birdeyeview: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
In every rumour there must be an iotal of truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja / Adamawa Speaker, Kabiru Mijinyawa, Slaps, Beats Up Police Sergeant / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.