Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Number 1 Rule To My Girlfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Number 1 Rule To My Girlfriend. (661 Views)

Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number 1 Rule To My Girlfriend. by richmavodo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
The number one rule for my girlfriend or wife is;

#1. Love My Family and Friends.

this is the major reason why families/relationships break apart, not letting your girlfriend or wife know how to love your family.

With your girlfriend not loving your friends automatically you are now enemies to your friends and this alone has to do with your business partners, because your business partner could be your friend, and with this your business is affected already....and i tell you, anything that has to affect your business have affected 70% of your life.

Www.instagram.com/cele__gee

1 Like

Re: Number 1 Rule To My Girlfriend. by gbegemaster(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good point OP
Re: Number 1 Rule To My Girlfriend. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin

I think its all about respect sha...

A lot of girls hate compititions when it comes to priority & time spending...men always overlook this..

1 Like

Re: Number 1 Rule To My Girlfriend. by richmavodo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I think its all about respect sha...

A lot of girls hate compititions when it comes to priority & time spending...men always overlook this..

nice talk.
Re: Number 1 Rule To My Girlfriend. by richmavodo(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2017
gbegemaster:
Good point OP
grin
gbegemaster:
Good point OP

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kcee Trending On Twitter For Stealing Someone's Post On IG (pics) / Efe Gifts Fans With N400 Airtime / Checkout Rita Dominic's Stunning Looks At Funke Akindele's Industreet Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.