Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Recharge Card Business Still Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Recharge Card Business Still Lucrative? (658 Views)

Is Abuja Still Lucrative For Business? / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More / What Is Recharge Card Sold In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Recharge Card Business Still Lucrative? by engrrichie92(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
One of my plans for the year is to have at least three other sources of income apart from my monthly pay
not started any yet because of certain financial obligations...

I want to start now with initial capital investment of 300k and the first business on my mind is to go into wholesale and retail sales of recharge card
Im obviously new to this and need advice on how to go about it?
is the business still lucrative?..yea, i understand the profit come in bits but im patient enough to watch it grow..
I just need to understand better what the market looks like now from experts in the business

Your contributions would be highly appreciated

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Emulsion Paint Production Training Needed / Are In Need Of Barbwire In Nigeria? / Swimpro.com.ng Swimpro Is A Platform That Connects Instructors To Learners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.