Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: (1585 Views)

Porch World Class Executive 3 Bedroom Flat At Magodo Phase 1 1 Year Rent See Pix / Why Pay 1 Million Installmental For Just A Plot Own A Private With Just N1.5m / Flats Still Available For Rent,see Areas Vgc,lekki,ajah, Magodo See Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
Description: Newly built 4 Nos 2 bedroom flats in Wuye, Abuja
Rent: N1m x 1yr or N900k x 2yrs
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
Still letting
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2010
Still available
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
Limited flats available, hurry and book yours
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
Still leasing
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Jan 05, 2010
Maybe it is just me, do you notice that no one cares to even want it, cos the price is ridiculous, tell the owner to get a grip
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2010
From ur comment I see u dont live in Abuja, ask around and be informed before making comments. Lag and Abj are way apart wn it comes to rent. I mean no disrespect though.

Still leasing anyway.
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Golfer: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
Any pictures?
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2010
Pics

Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Flats are ready for occupation now, waiting for your cheques.
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by jidewura(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2010
@Femmmy,

you are so right, it is 100% the fault of the estate agents (they call themselves estate agents although all they do is just show you the house and collect the rent for 1 or 2 years from you outright).

Estate agents in Nigeria ar not regulated, in Abuja and Lagos for example, there is no basis for increase in house prices yet these unscroupulous agents just manufacture rent prices from no where and artificially inflate prices. They really are a pain in the ass and have made life in Abuja unbearable for the majority of people.

They should all be shot!! i really feel that strongly - as someone from the Diaspora who has been in abuja now for 3 months.
Re: Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This: by Benniewank(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
jidewura:

@Femmmy,

you are so right, it is 100% the fault of the estate agents (they call themselves estate agents although all they do is just show you the house and collect the rent for 1 or 2 years from you outright).

Estate agents in Nigeria ar not regulated, in Abuja and Lagos for example, there is no basis for increase in house prices yet these unscroupulous agents just manufacture rent prices from no where and artificially inflate prices. They really are a pain in the backside and have made life in Abuja unbearable for the majority of people.

They should all be shot!! i really feel that strongly - as someone from the Diaspora who has been in abuja now for 3 months.

Mr. Jide, should i say i'm sorry for any ill reatment you must have received from the hands of agents even though i am convinced that they have done you no harm. But let me correct you first. I am not an agent cos the word agent in Nigeria has been abused by every Tom, manliness and Harry that sell or broker goods and services. I am a graduate of a Federal University of Tech with a bachelor of Tech in Estate Management. I work with a reputable Estate Management firm of Estate Surveyors and Valuers; one of the best names in the trade/industry(there's much chest beating in what we do).

It may surpriseĀ  you to know that no agent (using your language) has any part to play in the rent fixed for an apartment. It is lanlords that determine their rents and give us the properties to manage. All we do is represent them by exposing these properties to the market.

Some tenants also share the blame too. They come to an apartment that someone has made commitment to take and they offer the landlord a higher rent. What does that tell the landlord; that his house is actually worth more than he earlier quoted. A landlord gave me his house in Gwarimpa to Let out and asked me to collect N250k p.a x2yrs. People rushed it like hot cake and those that came late offered him a higher rent and he immediately reviewed it to N500k p.a. Mind you, this is a 2 Bedroom apartment we're talking bout. In this case, how has the agent influenced this rent? Rent is determined by the economic function of dd and ss (demand and supply).

Fhemmy mentioned that no one seems intrested in my ad earlier, but 2 flats have already been paid for. An ad is meant for who ever needs the service u r offering or advertising, and not necessarily for everyone. Someday, a person looking for this offer will surf-by and call me, even without your knowledge. Mind you, a newly built 2 Beds in Abuja currently goes for btw N1.2m to N1.5m basic. Some go for higher, depending on the neighborhood and quality of finish.

You went out of point when you said estate agents should be shot. That was totally un-called for. I sincerely hope you build your house someday soon, and let the world see how much you would let it for even with the knowledge that similar properties command higher rent.

No hard feelings, though.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land Far Sale At Surulere 16m Asking / 2 Bed Room Flat At Gbagada 450 500k 300k / I Have A Good Half Plot Of Land At Obawole Obga Good Olcation 6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.